Chapter 8

Taehyung POV

"Oppa..." Someone shook me on the shoulder as I groaned from the disturbance. "You need to wake up or you will be late." I heard Yuna's voice ringing near my ear as I slowly opened my eyes. Right, I stayed over at her house. "Give me five more minutes." I assured her and hugged my pillow.

"Namhyun ah, go and eat your breakfast and get ready." I heard Yuna whispered, trying her best not to wake me up. "Hyung is not up yet?" Namhyun replied. "Give him five more minutes. Be quiet, don't wake him up. Noona will go get changed." She kept her volume low throughout the conversation. My lips curved into a small smile thinking how considerate she was. Girlfriend- No I mean, wife material. I thought to myself, mentally laughing at my thought.

"Namhyun ah, morning." I stretched my hands up, seeing he sitting by the kitchen table eating his bread. "Morning, hyung. Noona is preparing in her room." He took a bite and beamed at me. What a cute boy.

I made my way to the bathroom and saw a set of new toiletries by the sink. "Oh, you are awake?" She leaned by the bathroom door, tying her hair up. This is the first time I am seeing her with her hair tied up. "I will go and prepare breakfast for you." She offered and walked off. From the moment I saw her, my smile never leaved my face. Why am I acting this way? Am I really falling this hard for her? I chuckled, brushing my teeth.

"Hyung, noona. I will get going." Namhyun changed into his uniform, carrying his bag. "What time does your lesson start?" I asked, finishing up my breakfast made by Yuna. She used whatever she had in her house to make a different breakfast for me. Egg, bacon, toast and sausages while the both of them ate bread with butter. "8.30 am." Namhyun replied.

I took a peek at the clock, 7.45 a.m. "Wait for me, Namhyun. I will drive you there." I said, stuffing the toast into my mouth. "W-What? You don't have to." Yuna stopped me as I was rushing into the bathroom to change into my suit. Luckily, I always have a spare set of suit in my car at all times.

"Hyung, I can go to school myself." Namhyun nodded as I adjusted my tie. "It's okay. I will just drive you there. It will be faster." I requested, ruffling his hair as I pulled him with me. "Let's go." I smiled. I turned to Yuna who was washing the dishes in the kitchen. "Yuna, I will send Namhyun to school and pick you up to go to the office together." I shouted and before she could reject me, "Bring my valuables down with you and wait for me in 15 minutes time."

Yuna POV

Seriously, what is he up to? He is acting as if he is my boyfriend but we are not. Sending my brother to school and picking me up to go back to the office together. Doesn't he know that all these are misleading? I stood by the roadside to wait for him while holding onto my bag and his valuables. Within minutes, I could see his car stopping by.

"Thank you, Taehyung oppa." I looked at him who was concentrating on the road. "Don't need to. Namhyun is like my brother too." He replied, turning his head to look at me. He stopped by a road which was not familiar, "Help me get a cup of americano from that café. Buy yourself a drink too." He demanded, giving me his card. I nodded and unbuckled my seatbelt. "Don't use your own money to pay for your drink. Just use my card." He reminded as if he could see right through me. How did he know I was going to do that?

After which, it took us about 15 minutes before we reached somewhere near the office. "You can just drop me here." I said, pointing at the street which was a few blocks away from the office. "Why? The office is just there. I can put you down in front of the main door." He offered but I insisted. I didn't want any misunderstanding to go across the office. There are already many problems going through in the office and I don't want more to come. People might think that we are really dating when we weren't. I don't like it when they accuse me of something that I have not done.