INTUITION - 1

Remi's POV

I am on cloud nine. I am squealing and jumping up and down forgetting that I am 24 years old grown woman. I finished my college 3 years back, got a job in a good IT company as a system analyst. Now my friend Jasmine and I have been selected to go to US for the project for 1 year. Yes we are going to Onsite.

But an unsettling feeling is swirling in my stomach. Because we both are less experienced (I won't say that we are incapable of handling things). None of the seniors in the team has been selected.

I am the person who always trusts my intuition. When I was 16, on the way to school I have seen 6 guys speeding in 3 bikes. They were the basketball players from my school. Suddenly I got a feeling that the guys from the first bike are not going to reach home alive.

After 5 km, I saw a police vehicle and a truck. I happened to see the bike fully collapsed (Yeah you guessed it right. It's the first bike) and the guys are dead. I felt like I have killed those boys with my own hand and tears dropped from my eyes. It took 6 months to overcome the guilt. I started thinking that I'm a modern witch. But that was wrong from my part.

My intuition had saved my whole family from a terrible accident. We were coming to home from a hill station after 3 days trip. I was sleeping in the backseat of the minivan. I was not aware that everyone in my family was sleeping. I dreamt that the driver of our minivan was also sleeping then the van hit a big tree and whole van caught fire.

It felt real. I felt the heat on my skin. I woke up startled and fully sweating. Know what, our mini van's driver was actually sleeping which I wasn't aware of. I was calling him to stop the vehicle as I felt the urge to throw up.

Then I came to know that he was also asleep. I shouted and woke the whole family and the driver. When we stopped the van on the side way, I have seen the same tree where our van had hit in my dream. A chill ran down to my spine. Then I have seen a female figure in the smoke (I know it's creepy)

But my mind was not registering that thing. Finally I have caved in to my urge to thrown up and collapsed. I felt water on my face and the weak sound of cries of my family. Slowly I gained conscious and searched for that figure again in the dark roads. I couldn't find anything.

I was really grateful they didn't ask anything there. When we reached home safely (after giving some time for the driver to rest) they started shooting questions. I have explained everything about from falling asleep till I woke the whole family leaving the part where I have seen a mysterious figure. (I thought I was imagining things that time)

Back to present..
I'm getting an unwanted nervousness about this trip and I think my intuition is trying to warn me about something. But this time I cannot decipher it. I am afraid that this time I am going to face more trouble handling the consequences.

As a good employee I am packing my things up for my trip. By next month first week we both have to report in the head office US. Let's see what my intuition have in the store to surprise me. 😜

X--------------------------------------------------------X
This is actually my first story. Kindly ignore the mistakes if any. Please tell me how the first draft is. Please vote & share of u like the story😁🙏
-----------------------------------------------------------
Kindly avoid copying/Stealing my story which is unacceptable.
Stealing someone's work is the worst thing to do😡