INTUITION - 15

👆Actor Dulquer Salamn as Maghizhan👆

Remi's Pov:

I blinked many times in confusion. I was shaking my head like an insane person. Did he call me Remi? Did he call Jas using her name? I mean not just the full name. The name only close friends use to call her with.

I was still trying to wrap my head around the fact that a tall, handsome, muscular guy had called us by our names.  (No Remi, you are not getting attracted to this hunk of a man. Get a grip and put a brake.)

I turned to them. Jas was hugging him and squealing. I need an inch tape. where is the space to breath man. 'Wow Maghi! Is it really you?  Man you looks great.  How are you? What are you doing here?',  she was shooting question one after another not giving him time to reply.

Jas's face was glowing like the sun. I can see the rays  all over the place(😕) .Jas! I was the one who fell down darling. I am standing right here. He stood there like a rock.

Atleast a glance towards me would do good (Yes. I am jealous. That guy has the spot light. I DO NOT LIKE HIM). Such a charmer with a bright smile.😡

Hey wait a minute. Jas said Maghi? I mean the MAGHIZHAN; Her cousin who was in bangalore. Jas's father and his father are twin brothers.

I heard a lot of stories about him from Jas. Every year, the month after the vacation leave would always be filled about their  stories. Jas adored him. He was my rival.

I cleared my throat to get their attention. No hope. I did it again. It worked now. They both turned to me. Maghizh was smirking at me. I want to scratch his face in the road.

Finally Jas asked me, 'Jas are you okay girl?'. She haven't forgotten me yet. I was wondering when you will get your memory back. 😐

Before my mouth answer my stomach took the opportunity to make an embarassing cry that indicates I didn't fed it yet. Nice timing buddy👌.

Jas came to my rescue and said 'Let's go feed your little buddy'. Then they started moving towards cafeteria. I followed behind them with annoyance. Head ache number 2 is walking infront of me.

Jas and I were sitting in the same row of the table when Maghi has taken the seat opposite to us. We had a light breakfast with a glass of apple juice, salad and toasted bread. They were speaking leaving me in my own thoughts.

When I loooked up, I caught him staring at me with an expression which I couldn't decipher. He turned his head like he was not staring at me. Oh! You are holding on to your good boy card infront of Jas?

Keep up your acting man. I will soon find a way to poke your eyes out of your head.

≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈

Remi had been hating him for taking the spot light. Soon Maghizh's Pov will also be added.

💝 Please vote and share. Do comment. 💝