INTUITION - 8

Lord Krishna's statue from a bag found in the hidden store room.

Jas's Pov:

As Remi suggested, we started cleaning the flat. 'No rooms should be left untouched. Open all the rooms, doors, windows then dust it', Remi's command.

Rami darling can be strict, commanding when a work has to be done at a fast pace. We have shared the rooms between us. as per that I had to clean my bedroom and guest bed room. 

Remi had to clean her bedroom and kitchen. Then we both had to clean the hall at the end. Also we planned to fix the pooja room in the hall facing the balcony.

When I finished cleaning my bedroom, 
I moved to Guest bedroom. I opened the tiny window and removed the spider web and dusted it.

I opened a door which looked like a closet;  I ended up finding a store room instead of a closet. Why didn't Vimal say anything about this store room?

I had taken the things outside of the room and started cleaning it. After 15 mints, I was satisfied with my handiwork and cleaned all the things one by one before putting it back.

The last thing left was a travel bag. When I checked, there was no name tag attached with it. How did I not notice it earlier while taking the things outside?  I guess I am also zoning out.  Who wouldn't in this house?

I opened the bag out of curiosity. Which contained dresses of a woman, makeup kits, foot wears, hand bag, clutch, other necessary things like shampoo, shower gel. 

I found a small 5-7 inches Krishna statue. Seriously? Krishna statue too. Whose bag is it.  By seeing all the things I could say that it belongs to a girl/woman from India.

When I opened the make up kit, some of the creams were having expiry dates from 2013-2015, Shampoo's expiry date is 2014-2016 and shower gel is 2014-2016.

My assumption is that this person might be stayed in this flat in between the years 2013-2016. To be exact it could be 2015 which is the common year for all the date ranges. Two years ago.

But why all the things were left here? What is the secrets this flat containing that we are not aware of? have we got tricked to come here? 

Then I called Remi to show this bag.

Remi appeared into guest room after 2 mints with a questioning look. I showed her all the things that I had found from the store room. The bag, things and the expiry dates for some of the items.

Then we decided to ask about the bag and the store room to Vimal. I put everything back inside the bag except the small statue of Krishna.

The statue is going to be a part of our Pooja room which Remi didn't agree with.

X--------------------------------------------------------X
Please imagine the girl in the below as Remi..

Please Vote & Share if you like the story

Pls Do comment & Share your thoughts.