INTUITION - 6

Jas's Pov:

I could clearly see that Remi had zoned out again. When I started cleaning her scratches, she hissed coming back to her senses. I put a band-aid on the scratches.

Now, I can ask her what happened without worrying about her wound.

'Remi baby, Will you give me the pleasure of knowing the stunt that you pulled in there?', I asked her sternly. She was hesitant to reply.

She has been acting weird since we stepped in to the lift earlier this morning. I hope she wouldn't test my patience today by not answering.

'Jas, I forgot to take my towel. So I rushed outside to take your towel. By mistaken my hand hit the latch in the door', she said not meeting my eyes. She is lying.

'Remi don't lie to me. You seem to zoning out a lot lately. I am sure that the latch has nothing to do with your scratches. What are you not telling me? ', I asked her with bit of anger this time.

'I am not sure how to explain the things that have been happening here. On thinking that again, a wave of fright running through my body'. Then she explained how she thought that I did harm her in the shower.

Then she was looking around the flat and whispered, 'I could sense someone else is also there inside the flat', worry etched in her face.

Oh no! I could see the danger sign board everywhere in the flat now. Remi's intuition always senses the danger. I just want to run away from this place.

Then suddenly I remember the things that our parents taught us. When a house is closed for long time, it will become the resident for the evil things. (Who knows how long it has been locked)

All we have to do is open all the doors and windows to allow the fresh air and sun rays to be inside the house. Then light the deepam(lamp) infront of god photos/statues, chant mantras and do Pooja.

We are really stupid. We haven't make pooja room yet. 'Don't worry Remi. First we have to clean the whole flat, and then we will fix the pooja room. It maybe because the flat has been closed for long time', I suggested.
I guess this idea may help us get rid of it.

Remi's face lit up by hearing that. 'Jas you are genius'. She launched at me and gave me a tight hug and went to her room singing and dancing happily. Smiling at her childishness I went in to my room to take shower.

X--------------------------------------------------------X
Please vote & share of u like the story😇