INTUITION - 2

Photo of Jas and Sam (Just Imagine it's them)

We are in airport. My father, mother, brother; Jas’s father, mother, sister and her boyfriend Sam (aka)  Samar(Long story short: Couple were in love with each other since college days. Both the families have accepted their love and they’re happily engaged for 3 months now).

God! For our family we always are kids. We have gotten many instructions from mothers about do’s and don’ts. Finally moms got emotional and it took us half an hour to console them.

Love birds are really broken that they have to be apart for one long year. I won’t lie. Sam is like a big brother for me and for him I’m an annoying little sister. I always love to irritate him. ‘Oh! Sammy boy! How you are going to survive without Jas’, I teased.

He has given me a pointed look that says ‘Not now Remi’. Then Sam said, ‘Take care of yourself and Jas. Don’t get into any trouble Remi’ (As if trouble is happy to be away from me). Man you’re increasing my nervousness 10 times more now.

We both shared a curt nod that says conversation is over. I can see that Jas is in the verge of crying. They both shared a formal hug. ‘Love you. Take care of yourself’, Jas said. Finally tears decided to find its way down.

‘I will miss you. Call me every day’, Sam said with a pained expression. It is really an amusing sight. They use to fight always. Yet they have a good understanding. 

After the saying Good bye to everyone, we boarded into flight and started our journey. Now the disturbing feeling emerged again! 😓

I wish this time my intuition is not giving me riddle that I am forced to find the answers on my own. 

X-------------------------------------------------------X
Tell me what you think is going to happen there.
Please Vote & Share if you like the story.