INTUITION - 18

Remi's Pov:

My head ache had increased due to the irritation. I was on the verge to write a note saying 'Out of order' and stick it in my forehead then call it a day.

Jas said we were going for lunch. I was aimlessly following Jas until we came outside of building. Cars' sound in busy street drug me back to the reality that we were standing outside of the building.

'Jas, Why are we outside of the building?', I asked with confusion. Jas said that we were going outside for lunch. A car stopped infront of us and Maghi stepped out of his car. He opened the door for Jas for which she giggled and said thanks bro. She settled in front seat beside Maghi.

When I was about the open the car door myslef he stopped me by holding my hand gently. And he came to back door, opened it.

When I said thanks Maghi he was smiling like he won the lottery. I was waiting the car to start. Even after a minute or two we were not moving. When I looked up Maghi was staring at me in the same spot by holding the car door.

I poked him in the forehead to get his attention. He realized what he was doing and scratched his head awkwardly and mumbled a sorry. Then he started the car.

He is acting weird. Is he reallyJas's cousin?

Then we had lunch in one of his hotels which I was really glad. They served Indian food also. We had rice, dhol, Roti with vegetables. It was a good lunch. Maghi had dropped us in our office.

Jas and I were sitting in Jas's placem. I was still unable to create my own credentials. Jas's creadentials were created successfully. She logged into the application. We both started monitoring the transaction process which was critical for the business.

At seven in the evening, finally we decided to call it a day. We raised cab request from office as manager asked us to use the cab service from office daily.

Cab driver had dropped us infront of our flat. We thanked him; reached the gate and entered the code to record our entry. We went to our home.

Jas went inside of her room to take shower and I went to my room after switched on the lights in the hall and in the Pooja room. I took a quick shower and came to Pooja room.

Praying & Meditation would always help me to keep my mind calm. I was standing infront of the Pooja room with my eyes closed and started praying.

After a minute or two the surrounding became eerily quite. I felt a sudden breeze behind me at same time felt a sudden darkness infront me. We could sense a sudden brightness or sudden darkness even when our eyes closed.

When I opened my eyes the lights in the Pooja room were off. And the lights in the hall were flickering. I felt someone standing behind me. My heart beat stopped for a second and started beating frantically. I thought, it would Jump out anytime soon.

I peeked through my shoulder. I saw no one. With a sigh of relief I turned my body fully facing the balcony. It was locked. How in the heaven I felt a breeze when the balcony is locked. I went there and opened the balcony door.

It was calm outside. I was standing by holding the rail. After sometime I realized that my hands were not holding the rail. I looked down. More than half of my upper body was hanging outside of the balcony. Only my legs were touching the rail.

I was sweating. I wanted to scream. But I forgot how to make a sound. I was not sure whether I was hallucinating or it was happening for real. Even in that situation, with the sound of my rapid heart beats and harsh breaths I could here someone whishpering. COLD.. COLD.. C.O.L.D.

The voice was reeling in my head continuously. Then I noticed that I was not hanging outside the balcony anymore but was standing in the previous position.

When I was thinking it might be my brain playing games, I noticed that I was standing with my bare foot. I saw my slippers in the balcony of the flat which is beneath to our floor. OMG 😱😱😱

*******************************************