INTUITION - 16

Maghi's Pov:

I came here a month back from India. There was a problem with the share holders. We are having chain of hotels both in India and Texas. Share holders from texas were demanding for more money which is 20% more than they had already agreed.

My father was the one who should have come here to deal with it. But in last minute he said he got some other important work and I was forced to come here. Today was the 4th meeting which went south again.

But I found out one thing that Thomas,  one of the share holders is the one who is behind all the trouble. He is the one instigating everyone to demand more. I was irritated. I need to find a way to drag all the other shareholders to our side.

I was walking out of the meeting room to cafe to get a coffee. Unexpectedly I bumped into someone. No no. Someone bumped into me and fell down.

When I looked down, the person I saw there looks familiar. Its R.E.M.I, Jas's best friend. My uncle called me yesterday and informed me that Jas and her friend was sent to onsite from India for a project. 

I was not aware that the friend is Remi. I have seen her in their college running towards canteen when a guy was having an ear full of HOLY WORDS from Jas for spreading some bad things about Remi.

Actually the purpose of my visit was to see her boyfriend. She is my cousin. She is like my sister. So I was protective of her. After a long tiring investigation I found that Sam is also a good guy.

That time I couldn't be able to speak with Remi as I left as soon as the meeting was over with Sam. But I heard a lot about her from Jas.

She is worse than Jas when we are on her bad side. Because I m getting an earful now.

She is speaking all the unlady like words and cursing me in our native language. It was just an accident girl. Show some mercy. Even a mountain will melt becuase of her cursing. Nice friend you have here Jas.

I apologized and offered my hand to help her. She glared at me and stood up. Then I felt someone behind me and turned. There I saw my little crazy cousin Jas. Jas switched on her all India radio as usual. You know? She speaks; I listen.

We totally forgot that Remi was standing there. After sometime I heard someone clearing their throat. When I turned that side Remi looked lost. An expression of a child who lost in the crowd. I just grinned like an idiot and stared at her until Jas informed that we were going to cafeteria. 

In cafeteria Jas and I were speaking. But Remi seemed dull; Not concentrating on the things which is happening around her. As per the stories of Jas, Remi is always a sunshine with a bright smile. Today that is missing.

I felt some chimpanzee in my heart had awaken and hit me with a coconut and said something in its language. Then I realized one thing. I needed to see her smile. Maybe chimp said the same thing. 😛

X→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→X

Maghi has instantly drawn to Remi bacause of the things which he heard about Remi from Jas. That had made him curious to know about her, secretly Like her. 💝

Kindly vote and share.😊