INTUITION - 5

Goddess Durga in the above picture.

Remi's POV:

Jas was staring at me with her mouth hanging open. The confusion evident in her face. Now I'm assuming it's not Jas who had given me the scratches (as well as towel).

'What is this Remi? I left you in there to freshen up. You got yourself hurt. Nowadays I am afraid to leave you at least for a moment. Let me take the Medical kit'. she left the kitchen muttering something about my careless behaviour.

Jas will act like a momma bear when it comes to me. She is very soft natured girl. But when there is a threat for her loved ones she will become a super woman.

In second year of our college, a guy started spreading mean things about me. Because I refused him when he proposed me. I was on the way to Principal's office to file a complaint against him. Then I saw one of my class mates ran towards me.

She was in a panicked state. She was shacking and rambling something about Jas was fighting with the guy whom I was about to file complaint.

I thought it was a verbal fight. But when I reached canteen, Jas was holding the guy by his shirt collar and slapping him. She was looking like goddess Kali/Durgha.

I can see the imaginary lion beneath her and multiple hands & weapons behind her. I was shocked beyond the explanation. Is this my Jas!!!

Sam and some senior guys were surrounded that particular table. I didn't recognize any of them on that moment.

Guys were trying to calm her down. But she wouldn't let the guy go. Sam's mouth was hanging open in the sudden outburst of Jas. (Ha ha.. Funny sight!!). I rushed there and asked her to calm down.

That spineless creature was pale like a dead person. He came to me and said, 'Sorry sister. It won't happen again'😂

I felt sting where she used cotton with antiseptic on the scratches. She carefully put a band aid on it. Jas dragged me back to reality.

The truth hit me like a hard brick in the head. It was not Jas who was there in the same room as me with only a door in the middle to separate.

Uh ho! The same irking feeling has started swirling in my stomach.

Now I cannot say that I was imagining things again in the shower. Because an evident in my hand that says the incident happened and someone/something is here with us.😨

X--------------------------------------------------------X
Remi's intuition and her ability to see things which should not be visible to human eyes, has attracted something towards her.

Please vote and share if you like the story. 😇