INTUITION - 21

Remi's Pov:

I didn't know what happened. Everything was a blur to me. Jas and her cousin had packed all of our things. Maghi was practically running room to room asking Jas what are the things that should be packed.

When everything was packed, Jas had sprinted out of the flat with half of the things with her. When I tried to take some of the bags from Maghi, he just held my hand and drug me outside. He was holding my hand firmly like I was going to flee anytime.

Even when he was struggling to handle the shoulder bag, he refused to adjust the strap with his other hand. I am not planning on running away man. You could atleast adjust the strap. But I felt safe.

He kept on dragging me with him until we reach his car. I actually forgot about Jas until she sat beside me in the back seat of the car. Her expression was not panicked anymore. Instead, I could sense amusement.

Why was she amused? I cannot tell. I am still not in the right mind to think.😮  Anyways we are leaving this haunted place.

As per Maghi and Jas's conversation,  we are going to stay at Maghi's place. To be said exactly, we are going to stay with Maghi in his place. We can't risk staying at that haunted flat. Because i don't know when it will attack Jas. Even for me the last encounter with it was unexpected one. I was shaken up by the fact that It tried to kill me(?😮?)

But another part of my brain has its own idea that it didn't tried to kill me. Instead it tried to show it's presence to me. So that it could communicate with me.

I know this is stupid! But this is also one of my intuition which I am praying to be true. Still I am not ready to risk our lives.

We are going to stay with Maghi now. I am not planning to go to that place again to know the truth. What was hidden should stay hidden. Now this is matter of 3 lives. I am going to make sure that they are safe from all of these insanity and danger..

I found out one more fact that my intuitions are the door for those things. Something has been knocking on this door of mine. But I don't plan to answer the door without knowing what is waiting for me on the other side.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++