INTUITION - 17

Jas's Pov:

We were talking in cafe. I asked Maghi about the purpose of his visit. He said he came here to deal with the share holders who was creating problems. Also he said that in the same building where our office was located, my uncle had decided to open a restuarant which will serve all types of indian, chinese and italian foods.

My uncle is very talented person and a workaholic. But he sent my cousin here to deal with a problem which he himself should have handled. That has switched on something. My uncle's calculative brain had decided to involve Maghi in the business which Maghi was avoiding for some time now. He said that he wanted to learn many things before entering into business.

I looked at Maghi. He was staring at Remi. I could see a faint light in his eyes. I was really surprised. He seems to be worried at a point. Without looking at Remi, I could say by the expression of Maghi, she is utterly disturbed. Now I got an idea. I could explain things to Maghi and ask him to help us.

OR NOT. That will be a worst idea. If Maghi knows, my whole family knows. So I decided to keep my mouth shut for now.

We completed our breakfast. Maghi was heading to the floor where the hotel is about to open. He said he need to monitor how much of the work had completed till now. Remi and I headed to our floor.

Manager has sent a mail with the link where we should request for our username and password to login to the application and the server. I sat in my seat and raised a request successfully after half an hour of the long process.

But when I turned to Remi who was sitting beside me, not even completed the primary steps. She was breaking the Enter button in the keyboard ferociously.

'Remi! Leave the poor keyboard and tell me what is wrong', I asked. She said, 'I logged into the system and navigated to that link through the mail. But when I provided my primary details and clicked on enter,  nothing happened. It was like my PC has its own mind and tried to make my day PLEASANT'.

We tried many times and completed all the process of filling up the data. But when we entered everything froze in her system. We tried twice in my system too. Same response. Remi was saying that the thing started with hiccup, would never gonna be a path with roses to temple.

Its almost 2'o clock in the noon when we gave up creating the credentials for her. We sent mail to manager stating that Remi was facing problem in creating her credentials. He replied to the mail that he will try to take an already available credentials from db that was previously created and used by someone.

I got a call from Maghi. He said he is planning to go to one of his hotels for lunch. He invited me. The surprising thing is he stuttered when he asked me to bring Remi with me. 😱The person who never became nervous or stuttered around someone is stuttering when saying someone's name.

Its going to be really interesting. He didn't tried to speak with Remi even for once after he apologized to her today morning. Its like his mind had totally went on hibernation.

I will be enjoying to watch the person who showcased himslef as an independant, strong, confident, chatty and witty person to go on mute.

Its my key card to make fun of him when he starts bragging about the junior girls' proposals to him.. 😜

,~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~.