INTUITION - 13

Remi's Pov:

I woke up by 6.30 with severe head ache. I went into bathroom and finished my morning routine, brushed my teeth, took bath and came outside. The same time Jas was also coming out of her room.

Jas said good morning to me. I replied a quite 'morning' to her as the pounding increases in my head. 'Whats wrong Remi',  Jas asked. 'I feel like someone is hitting me with a huge hammer', I said with a pained expression and sat in the couch.

Jas went into kitchen, made 2 cups of coffee and brought it to hall. I drank the coffee. The pain is somewhat bearable now. Coffin did it's magic. We still have an hour and half to call the cab and goto office.

Jas was looking at me. I know that look. She is having something in her mind. But she is reluctant to ask me.

'Tell me what you are thinking Jas. I can clearly see it in your face that something is bothering you', I said looking at her. She nodded and asked, 'Do you remember anything from last night?'.

Last night.  What happened last night? I started listing the things I remember ,'I went to bed after brushing my teeth. I was checking my fb.

Then I read an article which is about dreams and ghosts. paranormal research says when a person sees a ghost in his/her dream; it means that the ghost is watching them in real. I was thinking about the article and slept after 5 mints.

Then I had a dream in which a very thin girl is standing in the corner of my room looking at me. She was shaking. She told me that she was feeling cold. I pitied her and gave my bed sheet to her in my dream. Then today morning I woke up with the severe head ache'.

'Do you remember anything else?' she asked me. I shook my head no.

She heavily sighed and said, 'Yesterday night the neighbour was banging his house's door asking his wife to open the door. I got up due to the noise and went outside and shouted.

When I came to your room, from the door way I have seen you standing there with the bed sheet in your hand. Most important thing is from behind, it was looking like you were wrapping it on someone'.

My eyes widened in shock.

She continued, 'Then I rushed to see who it was found nothing. Your eyes were closed. When I touched you to gain your attention, you dropped the bed sheet, opened your eyes and screamed.

Then you asked me what happened. I just didn't want to speak anything at that time.
So I made you to lie in the bed and covered you with the bed sheet. I went to sleep after that'.

Why am i not remembering any of those. Am I doing things in sleep?. It feels like my body and brain was working on its own program when I went on sleeping mode. The pain started increasing again. This time its way worse. I feel like a group of people are hitting me with hammers.

'I really don't remember anything Jas, how I cant remember any of those.  This place is messing up with me senses', I said.

'Don't think about it too much Remi. You were reading an article about dream and ghost before going to sleep. I guess that had massed up with your sense while you are sleeping.

Let's goto office. We have lots of work to do. We will have breakfast there', Jas said.  Without waiting for my reply she went to her room to book a cab to office.

So is that happened bacause of the things which I read?. Maybe Jas is right about this.

X--------------------------------------------------------X
Another chapter!!
Read and share it to your friends.
So many interesting things will be there in the next chapters. (??Hero introduction maybe??)
Please vote😊