INTUITION - 9

The above are the images and the statues of the Gods and Goddess those are taken place in the pooja room.

Remi's Pov:

Jas will become a soldier and be ready for my commands for my next move if I say that I am going to conquer the world. We can trust her and give our lives in her hand. But the decision she made about the statue is a bad idea.

Jas wants to add that Statue to our Pooja room. I don't feel positive on the idea. But I can say that it really is a sign or a clue to the incidents that has been happening here since we got here.

Anyways I don't want to fight with her in the matter. Also I wanted to find out what's going on. So I agreed reluctantly. Then we cleaned every nooks and corner of the house.

We had a small statue of Lord Ganesh(The elephant head), Lingam(Lord shiva), and a photo of goddess Durgha, a photo of lord Karthikeyan and ofcourse Lord Krishna's statue.

We have decided to set it in a shelf in the hall. All set and we added some lights to it. (Pooja room should not be dark. Atleast a small amount of light should always present). After finishing the work perfectly we decided to have brunch with a quick sandwich and a glass of orange juice.

I have taken my phone and switched on my playlist with god songs which includes Kandha shashti Kavasam which is considered as powerful as the God itself. It started playing the songs one by one.

We both went to kitchen for brunch. Jas was in call with Sam. Jas likes to talk about all the things that happened or that she did in the whole day to Sam. Its usual habit of her.

Then also she was saying about our Flight journey where she got irritated and almost fought with a guy who was snoring loudly. I had really a hard time convincing her to put on ear phones and listen to songs.

I could agree. That guy was horrible. In a moment I thought he is going to get a nice talk from Jas after which he wouldn't be able to sleep for a week. He was lucky that Jas agreed to listen to songs.

I finished my brunch and about to place my plates in the sink, I heard Jas saying the word lift. Uh ho! Jas is going to explain the things to Sam. I am sure about one thing.

If Sam has 0.001% doubt about our safety here, I am 200% sure that he will demand our immediate return to India which we cannot risk of happening as we already had signed a 3 years bond on joining.

I guess we have taken care of the problems. So without thinking twice I snatched her phone and started talking with Sam just to distract him.

Then before giving her the phone I warned her to not to say anything. She just nodded and changed the topic to his work.

I realized the whole place was too silent. What happened to the songs that I played in my phone. It could play the songs in the list atleast for 2-3 hours.

I heard a loud thud. I ran to hall and found my phone in the floor to the opposite side of the Pooja room close to wall.

It dawned on me then. My phone was thrown on the wall. You stupid unknown creature. I am going to kill you. It was my baby that you have thrown. 😡😡

X--------------------------------------------------------X
Kindly Read & Share. Please do comment.