INTUITION - 7

Remi's Pov:

I went into my room to take out the pictures of God that i brought from home. I was taking out the pictures, I heard Jas screaming. Eeswara!! (Another name for lord shiva). what now?

I kept all the images in the side table and ran towards her room, in the half way I had frozen in my place. My legs refused to move.

Something is coming out of her room. It has an evil smile (seems it was smiling). Did that 'thing' hurt her because Jas suggested fixing the pooja room? God let my Jas to be fine.

Finally, it disappeared again.

I ran towards her room. She was sitting on the bed and looking down at her towel on the floor. Thank the heaven. She is fine. 'You gave me heart attack girl. You want me to die in the young age? ', I snapped at her.

She looked up and she is pale as white wall. I felt bad to snap at her. Then she pointed the towel. I went near her and take the towel in my hand.

There is a hand print in it with blood. It is still wet. Are you playing your sick games with us now?

If it's my blood from the earlier incident, it would not be still wet. And that thing was smiling (or I guess it was) at me when I was standing outside the room. Then only I noticed that my scratches started bleeding again. Now I want to run away from this place.

'Jas did you see anyone inside the room?', I asked her.  She shook her head no. Ok the good thing is Jas didn't know it was in her room. I breathed a sigh of relief. I removed the band aid and washed my hand in the wash basin.

I asked her for the turmeric powder that she brought from home. When I found it, I applied it on my wound.

We cannot leave this flat. Even if we leave, can't afford the rent to take another flat. This one is our company's flat. Associates from other locations will be staying here until the work done.

Now I am thinking who was the last person who stayed in this place? When was it? Did this happen to them too? Is it the reason that all of our seniors were not ready to come to onsite?

What did it want us to do? Run way to hills and not come back? Damn it! It's our flat now. When a new tenant comes to stay, old one should vacate.  Right?

So many questions that emerged in me that have no answer.

'Come on Jas let's get to work', I said with determination.  She looked at me and nodded.

X--------------------------------------------------------X
Please vote & share if u like the story 😇