INTUITION - 20

Maghi's Pov:

When I was checking mails and looking into some important documents, I heard my phone ringing. It was Jas. I attended the call. The first thing that I heard was Jas's panicked voice saying that Remi was not well.

I told her that I was on my way. I have an unsettling feeling in my stomach. My body started doing things on its own without my command. I changed into my jeans pant and a cotton shirt and went to parking lot after locking the door.

I started my car and moving towards their place. My mind was creating too many scenarios of what might have happened her. Why Jas was panicking. What was going on there. Remi seemed to be upset and thinking something for most of the times I was with them.

I reached their flat and was about to get inside. I was stopped by the security (He was speaking unwantedly).😤 What now? what's with the security now? He was asking me to insert the security code. My patience was getting thin. My knuckles were eager to break some bones.

But instead I chose an other way to avoid wasting time. I called Jas to ask the security code. I inserted the code and went inside. I parked my car and went to their floor and frantically knocked on their door. Jas opened the door.

Actually my next action had even surprised me. I did not acknowledged Jas's presence.

Directly I went inside and saw Remi sitting in the sofa staring at particularly nothing with a hollow expression in her eyes. She looked like a fragile flower which was ready to be broken at any point.

I wanted to know what happened to her. But Jas asked me to wait and she slowly went to Remi and sat near her. When she asked her about what happened. She was saying something which I will never believe in my life if it was said by someone else.

But when it comes to Remi I cant deniy the fact that even myself had believed her. Jas use to say that Remi's intuition would never fails her to let her know about the danger she is going to face. I was not sure whether to trust her or not. But then when I have seen Remi in thay position, I didn't want to question the things.

To make the situation worse, Jas said some other things that happened since they arrived to this flat. My mind registered only one thing.  Something is continuously trying to harm Remi and this place is no longer safe to stay at.

I don't want them to stay any longer in this place. I want them to stay with me. I am going to make sure that I will keep them safe.

I want to keep her safe. No. I need to keep her safe.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++