Part 3 : kim joonmyeon

Jungkook's p.o.v

Little did we know,a month passed and we are a closer to our wedding which is in three weeks time. None of us actually talk to each other, not even in class. I dont know,its just that my mind is miserable now.

I was scrolling my phone when my mum barged into my room.
"Jungkook ah,you need to go now"
She said and i just reply her with a groan

"Why i have to follow her there?" I asked. Not curious but just dont want to. "The man must always follow his bride,remember. Now faster,your wife is already there"

I picked up my car keys and left to the venue.

>>at the boutique>>

"Excuse me,have you seen a gi-" i was about to ask the worker there,but she cut my words
"Are you jungkook?" She asked me while looking at her folder.i just nod
"Follow me sir"

She led me into a large room with half of the room was blinded with black curtains. She was in the fitting room which is behind the curtain. I sit on a sofa in fromt of the curtain

"Yura ssi,your man is here.i will take my leave now." the staff said and left.

"Wow,you actually came." She said in a sarcastic voice.
"Dont ask" i replied her.
"Have you pick the dress yet?" I asked her.
"Ive tried only two of em" she replied

"And you still cant decide"
"Shut up,im still a woman"

A female staff walked out of the curtains. " this is the dress that your mum picked mr jeon, im going to present your bride now"

Eyes widen,jaw dropped. Wow.
"How is it?" She asked while fixing her dress not meeting my eyes,yet.
"Pretty" i whispered.
"Sorry?"
"Oh ani,i said its fine"

"This is the dress that im going to wear for the dinner night"

No wonder its not white. She continues fixing her dress and look at herself in the mirror. How can someone rock that simple dress like that?

Yura's p.o.v

After that session,i changed to my normal clothes and went out of the changing room. Where is that jerk
I thought as i cant see his presence in that shop. I checked my phone and saw a message.

From jungkook:

Sorry i had to meet my girlfriend,but you can go home by yourself right?

Wow what a gentleman,i actually thought that he will send me home and that is the reason why i rode the bus earlier.

From yura

Yes,thanks for coming jn

I didnt expect more from him actually. He is not even my boyfriend.

After the payment process,i went out of the shop. I took a glance at my watch.6:45 pm. Its getting dark here. The distance from the shop to my own apartment is not that far. So i decided to walk.

While i was walking,enjoying the breeze. I heard someone crying. A part of me want to run probably because i watched a little too much of horror movies.

I trailed that voice. Suprisingly,it was a little girl,holding a teddy bear in her right hand. Poor kid.

I approached her.
"Omo,why are you crying,dear?" I asked as i level myself the same with her height.
"Oppa.."the girl couldnt stop crying
"Where is he?"
"Molla" she answered while rubbing her eyes
"Kaja,unnie will help you,okay?" I said while put out my hand for her. She smiled and grabbed my hand.

After 5 minutes of walking,i keep on looking for her oppa. But still couldnt find him. Round eyes,not too tall and good looking. At least thats what she described her oppa.

Its getting darker now. I am tired. Why did i wear my freakin high heels today.
After a while,a guy approached us. I was scared at first but the little girl immeadiately run toward that guy.

"OPPA!!" She ran then hug him. I guess its her oppa then. I just watched them from a distance,smiling that both of them finally meet each other.

"Yah,kim yerin,how many time do i have to tell you not to go too far from me" he said while ruffling her sister's hair.

His eyes met mine. I approached both of them and said "you must be her oppa" then smiled.

"Ah,ne. Sorry for burdening you" he said wile rubbing his nape.
"Ani,kwaenchanha. She is really cute and fun. I dont mind" i said then i smiled at him.

"Yerin ah,say thank you and sorry to unnie" he instructed his sister. That girl lolk at me and bowed. "Gomawo,unnie for your kindness" her politeness made me giggle. How can someone be so cute like this?

"Kwaenchanha,dont stray away from your brother again,okay?" I said while leveling myself withher eyes level. She showed her eye smile and nod.

"I have to go now,its nice to meet you both" i said then turn around,ready to take my leave.

"J-jamkamman" i turned around by that word.
"May i know your name?" He said to me

"Im song yura,and you are?"

"Kim joonmyun,you can call me suho"