Part 15 : camp pt 1

Yura's p.o.v

"We will be having a senior camp. ALL of you must be there okay!" The teacher exclaimed. Some of us cheered and some of us groaned.

>>camp day>>

"Yah! You guys are leaving me?!" I said before we enter the bus.

"Mian unnie, but hani and i will sit together and you can sit with your lover there" nayeon said as she winked at me. I glared at her and both of them laughed.

I walked into the bus and the first thing i saw was eunhee and jungkook. Such an unpleasent sight huh.

It seems like god hear my thoughts as someone dragged me away.

Joonmyeon.

"Sit here" he said and pat the seat next to him. Since i have no one to sit with,might as well just sit with him right.

"You look nice today" he said. I looked at him and place my hand on his forehead.

"Are you sick?"

He glared at me. I laughed at his grandpa features when he glares.

Jungkook's p.o.v

Shut up. Yes. I am jealous rn.

Yura's p.o.v

Throughout the ride,i keep on laughing and talking with joonmyeon. He is nice and im glad of his entire existence.

"Okay class,we will arrive in 2 more minutes,prepare yourselves" all of us cheered especially the class' beagles.

We have finally arrived. I stood up from my seat and try to grab my bag down but someone did it for me instead.

I look at him and froze while he was trying to grab that bag too.

"Here you go" he said and grab my hand and put it onto my bag.

"Gomawo" i said without looking at him any longer.

I walked out of the bus and meet at the assembly point.

>>skip>>

Jungkook's p.o.v

After the boys set up the tents,all of us went to the assembly point to gather up with the others.

I saw yura and she was laughing while looking at hani's phone. I wish i was the one who made her smile like that.

"Oppaa!!" I turned to my right and saw eunhee smiling at me while clinging her arms with mine.

The bts members cooed at me.
I glared at them.

"Okay guys,gather here!" Mr kim said out loud grabbing our attention.

"So we will play treasure hunt around this area,but first,lets form pairs."

The boys are supposed to pick a paper with a girl's name in it. Then a pair is formed,simple.

I looked at my paper and a smirk is formed.

Eunhee came to me with a grin on her face. "Its me right" . I shook my head and went to my partner.

I grab her hand and interwined with mine. She flinched a bit and looked at me with her wide eyes.

"Kaja" (lets go) i said and smiled sweetly.

"The game is simple,follow the road on the map, who found it first will get the prize. But in between,you guys can attack each other by eliminating them by taking off the opponents's shoes"

The teacher explained and i cant concentrate on anything as i am too happy to hold her hand again after days.

She on the other hand,seem to be still in shock from what happened,cute.

Yura's p.o.v

"Are you sure this is the way?" I said as i take a look of the map in his hand.

"I think it is, look from here to here" he said while pointing to the direction.

I was too focused that i didnt realize that i was standing too near with him.
Dammit yura,youre supposed to distance yourself from him.

"I dont know anymore,lets go" i said and just walked ahead. He walked behind me and follow my lead.

I was looking around the surrounding and suddenly he grabbed me into his arms.

"H-hey" i stuttered.

"Theres a cliff in front,you might sprain your ankle if youre not careful enough" he said without letting me go.

"G-gomawo" i said as i was trying to free myself from him.

"Wait" he said while holding my arm firmly.

"Youre bleeding" he said again as he examined my right arm.

"Its okay,i didnt even feel the pain"

He ignored me and pull out something from his bagpack.

Its a piece of cloth. He washed it using his mineral water and treat my wound. I examined him,he looked so serious while treating my wound.

"Why do you care so much, its just a small wound" i said as i scofffed.

"Because youre my wife" he said as he looked at me. And we stayed like that for a moment.