Part 19 : trust

Jungkook's p.o.v

"JEON JUNGKOOK PPALLI!!" She shouted from downstairs as we decided to go to school together.

"J-jamkanmam" i said. I am still trying to tie my tie for the 68279th time but... YES I DONT FREAKING KNOW HOW TO.

I was frustrated so i went downstairs.

"What took you so long?" She asked and continue to tie her hair.

I walked to her and grab her hand.
"Help me" i handed her my tie and she laughed.

"No wonder"

She tiptoed a bit to reach my neck and started to do my tie. Our faces were so near,this is the part that i love,the part that i still get butterflies even after months of our marriage.

"You know what?" She looked at me curiously.

"I love you" i said and grinned.

"So cheesy mr jeon" she smiled and focus on my tie.

I chuckled at her cuteness.

We walked to school hand in hand and talked about a lot of things. Now we are at the bus stop near our school,and she stopped.

"Do you want to go seperately?" She asked me. I looked at her.

"You know,if you dont want to expose our relationship" she said quietly.

"Jeon-ssi" i called her. She remained silent so i lifted her face and make her look at me.

"Lets break our promises." I said and interwined pur hands.

"Lets tell the world that we both are madly in love" i pecked her lips and smiled sweetly at her,she did the same.

Yura's p.o.v

"OMO"

"I TOLD YOU THAT THERE IS SOMETHING"

"I SHIP THEM LIKE A LOT"

That was what we heard when we entered the school with our hands interwined.

We both walked to our class and i quickly let go of his hand.

Two pairs of eyes looked at us. Walked to us and twirled their hair.

"Jeon jungkook ssi, and song yura ssi" the one said,annoyed.

Both of them scoffed and smirked.

"CHUKKAHE (congrats!!)" both of them shouted and all of my classmates cheered for us.

"We knew this would happen" hani said and ruffle my hair.

"No wonder she was always missing during the camp" nayeon said and grinned.

We both laughed and walked to our seats.

"So jeon jungkook ssi" hani called him.

"Tell us how spicy it is" hani said and the three of them laughed.

"Of course it includes the *smooch* -" jungkook said and i cut him off by covering his mouth.

"Yah! Shut up!" I said out loud. Jungkook high fived hani and both of them laughed.

Geez these dorks.

>>after school>>

Jungkook ❤️ : my basketball practice ends a little bit late,go home first okay~ see you. :*

I smiled to myself and put my phone into my pocket. I took some things from my locker until BAM

The person in front of me smirked.

"It has been awhile" her smirk got bigger and she looks really scary now.

"Congrats,you guys are official now. It sounds like a threat you know. For me at least"

"I told you that hes mine didnt I? Which part of it that you dont understand?" She was about to slap me. My eyes were shut tightly but i couldnt feel any pain.

I bravely open my eyes and saw that a person was stopping her.

"LET ME GO KIM JOONMYEON" she said and try to free herself.

"Enough is enough,kwon eunhee." He grip her hand tighter.

"You know nothing so-"

He cutted her off and yanks her arm off.

"We have been friends for a long time eunhee and we both know how violent i can get when someone uses violence against a person" he said and smirked.

She scoffed and smiled,evilly of course.

"We are not done yet,yura"

>>forward>>

"Thank you" i said as i took a sip of my drink.

"I dont know how many times i have to tell you that im very g-" my words were cut off when he suddenly stand up.

"Joonmyeon.."

"Mianhae yura" he put his hands into his pockets.

"I think i accidentally fall for you since we first met"

My eyes widened at his statement and i froze at my place.

"i know that im not supposed to but it just happened" he sounds sad.. then i realize that he was.... crying.

I gather my courage and

I hugged him.

"I have been so grateful to have a friend like you. Ive always been. But you know that im married now,To a loving man." I stopped and release myself from the hug.

"You are too good for me,the one who always be there for me. But joon-ani, Mianhae oppa, but you deserve someone better. Muchh better" i am about to walk away but i stopped myself and wipe away his tears.

"Can we still be friends?" He asked with his eyes swollen and red.

"Always kim joonmyeon always"

>>at night>>

"What are you thinking about?" The voice made me flinch. Not just his voice. The arms that are wrapping me now from behind.

"Ani" i replied shortly and we both just continue to stand in that position while looking at the scenery of seoul from our balcony.

"Jungkook ah"

"Hm?"

"Joonmyeon confessed to me" i said. I expected him to be mad at me. But he just remain quiet.

"Why are you not saying anything?"

He let out a sigh and hug me tighter.
"I believe in you" he said. My cheeks blush and i could feel the butterflies.

"I know that you wouldnt accept him and you love me as much as i do" he continues and say it in his sweet tone.

"But" he spun me around and hold my hands.

"Jeon yura"

"Only look at me" he said again.

"Dont even look at someone else,even if he is more handsome, more tough or whatever,just focus on me. On us. Because in my eyes,i can only see you now" he continues. I was getting teary and i couldnt hold it in any longer.

I land my lips onto his.

Yes.

Its me whos making the first move now.

He was shocked at first but he soon reply to my kisses.

In my world,
Theres only
Us.

KYAAAA THIS IS SO CHEESY OMGGGG. BUT I LOWKEY LIKE IT LMAO. BUT IT WAS QUITE BORING AND LONG. I AM SORRY GUYS. NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE BETTER.

and the story is ending soon ☹️

ANYWAYS,ENJOY 🌷🌷