Part 14 : dilemma

Yura's p.o.v

I had an extra class again today so i told jungkook to go home first.

I bid my friends, nayeon and hani a goodbye and walked towards my locker to keep my books.

I was keeping my books when suddenly ,

BAM!

Someone slammed me against the locker that causes me to flinch out of pain. My eyes widen at the sight of the figure in front of me. She was smirking, evilly.

"Park yura" she said as her smirk got even wider.

"I know that you guys are married,but dont you think you are crossing the line that you shouldnt?"

"W-what are you talking about?" Damn it yura,why did you stutter?

She scoffed.

"Dont pretend that you dont know" then she went closer to my ears.

"Beside,this marriage is forced. Act like it at least. Im warning you yura ssi" she said and let me go.

She walked away after that and i was still leaning against my locker,my heart beats fast and my back is in pain after i was slammed.

"Yura" someone called me and i looked at my right. My eyes widen.

"Joonmyeon...."

Jungkook's p.o.v

Its dark outside and she is still not here. I am worried. Where is she?

I walked downstairs and check outside, theres still no traces of her.

I decided to shrug my thoughts away and watch the tv.

I tried.

Then suddenly, i heard a loud noise of a motorbike from the outside. I thought it was our neighbour until i realise the feminine side of the girl and i can confirm it was yura.

I clenched my fist as the view in front of me makes me mad.

Yura's p.o.v

I told him. I told him everything that happened.

>> flashback>>

His eyes widen by my statemnet just now.

"Y-youre what?"

"I am married"

He still couldnt believe me and laughed.

"With who?"

"J-jungkook" i said as i lowered my gaze. Then i cried.

"Eunhee knows?"

I nodded as a reply. I wiped away my tears and laughed.

"Its not a big deal, im okay with everything" i said.

He took my hand.

"I know you arent, i am here if you need me,okay?"

>>flashback ends>>

I entered the passcode and went inside. Jungkook was in the living room.

"JEON yura ssi" he said, emphasizing the word jeon.

"I am not in the mood today jungkook" i said. He ignored it and grab my hand,fiercely.

But my miserable face changes his mood. From mad to... worried perharps?

"D-did you cry?" He said as he looked at me.

I yanked my arm away and smiled.

"Im tired, i want to be alone okay?" I said, trying to smile with my teary eyes. Then i walked upstairs and went into my room.

As i closed the door, i slide myself against the door. I stare at the ground and cry silently.

But a voice startled me,

"Uljima" ( dont cry )

Jungkook's p.o.v

I went upstairs, i wanted to knock on her door, but i know that she wont like it.

I sit in front of her door with my back leaning against it. I could her her sob.

"Uljima" i said calmly.

Her sob stopped for a while.

"Uljima,song yura"

"I know youre against the door,i still remember your habbit. Remember when you were 6 and you were upset that you lost your favourite hello kitty bag?"

"You sat against the door for hours."
I scoffed.

"I still remember our childhood days and how you would lean against the door everytime youre sad"

I keep on continuing talking to her, like i was talking to myself. I know that she said that she wants to be alone, but the truth is, i know her more than that. She wants someone to comfort her. Everyone does.

"I dont know what happened that makes you cry,but whatever the reason is,i am mad at it. Dont worry, i wont ask you why you cry because i know you hate it"

"But please, dont cry yura. There are a lot of people who love you and doesnt want to see you cry"

"And i am one of them"

Yura's p.o.v

I want to barged out of my room and hug him, but i cant.

I want to say how much i love him, but i cant.

I want to tell him that he is the only one who can comfort, but i cant.

I cant.

He has eunhee. He has a girlfriend and as much as i love him, i know that he doesnt feel the same way.

He only thought of me as a bestfriends

Mianhae jungkook, but i will stay away from you. I dont want myself to fall deeper in this hell.