Part 7 : hurt and lies pt 1

Yura's p.o.v

The next day went quite awkward for the both of us.

After the incident, we didnt talk to each other. Not a single word.

I prepare myself to go to school and went out of my room. He is in the kitchen. Drinking a glass of water, still noy prepared for school.

I closed the door back as my eyes met his.

Yah yura,why do you need to be scared of him.its not that you did anything wrong.

I took the courage and went out of the room not looking at him. Going straight to the front door,i walk out and went to school.

>>at school>>

Our school is currently busy working and training with the sports day event. All students who are not involved usually will wander around the school.

But me being the vice president of my team,have to participate and contribute in the event.

Now is tennis training session so i took this opportunity to train myself for the swimming competition. I wore my black swimsuit. After i wet myself before entering the pool,i went inside the pool area.

My eyes widened as i saw the unwanted people, jeon jungkook and kwon eunhee. Flirting probably.

I went in the pool without looking at them but i know that they were looking at me. I swam 5 laps and took a break. My eyes landed on both of them.

I dont know why but i was mad when i saw both of them,laughing and having fun.

I know that i shouldnt budge in other people's business. I ignored them and continue my training.

-9 laps-

OMG MY LEG. Cramp. Oh shit. I am drowning right now, my head is in the water while my hand is reaching upwards hoping for a help.

"HELP"  i managed to shout But moments later, darkness filled my sight.

Jungkook's p.o.v

I sensed something weird, i stopped my conversation with eunhee and looked around.

"Wheres yura?" I asked under my breath.

My eyes widened when i saw her floating figure on the water.

"YURA!"

I turned to the shout. He was running fastly as he throws aways his spectacles away. Then he jumped into the pool, swimming quickly to yura's direction.

I panicly run near the place where yura and that guy were. That guy was pressing her chest as he gave her CPR.
I feel so useless. I am her husband but what am i doing now?

Watching her. And even worse was, my girlfriend is clinging her arm onto mine.

Some students came there and gather around her in shock.

Moments later, she started coughing and wake up. She looked around and her eyes were watery,she looked pale.

"Somg yura,are you okay? Suho,please take her to the infirmary"
The teacher who was there said.
I turned to look at the man who saved her,i clenched my fist as i saw it was suho,that guy.