Part 4 : D day

Jungkook's p.o.v

Five minutes left till i am officially a husband to someone. I look at myself in the mirror. White tuxedo. Black tie.
Who thought that i would end up getting married with my enemy.

"Aigo,my son is a grown up now" my appa and her dad said after he barged into my waiting room. We talked for a while about the wedding ceremony.

"Treat my sweetheart well,im counting on you,son" her dad said while patting my back. "Come to the hall in 10 minutes okay son". Then they left.

The thing is,of course i want her to be happy with her marriage but NOT with me. How am i supposed to love her when i already have a girlfriend?

My girlfriend? She knows about this. I'd be lying if i said she didnt cry when i told her but as understanding as she is,she told me that she accept it and she will wait for me. The reason why i love her.

After 10 minutes, i take a last look at myself and went to the hall.

All of the guests are seated. I could see my hyungs in the front row. Some of them mouthed 'fighting' to me except for suga.Well you know what he is doing ,right? I just replied with a weak smile. A forced one of course.

The ceremony begins.
"Ladies and gentlemen today we gathered here to celebrate the lovers..."
I didnt pay any attention to any of those words. My mind is too busy. my life,my eunhee.

Then suddenly,music could be heard and the huge door opened. I thought it was an angel.

She is pretty

Yura's p.o.v

I was nervous. Now i know why brides are usually nervous on their day.
My father who was standing next to me,pat my hand,to make me calm.

"My daughter will get married,take a good care of yourself okay?" He look at me.

"Appa.." i almost cried

"I know you dont love him. I know you find it hard to accept it. But trust me yura,love will find its own way when both of you open your heart for each other" he continued

"But if he hurts you,come to me and your mother. We can break his arm together and make him bald" i burst into laughter.thats my dad. He likes to entertain me and my brother when we are sad.

"Now lets go dear" then i clunged onto his arm. The door opened. And both of us walk on the isle.

Many eyes are watching. I dont want them to know that i was arranged to marry jungkook. So,i just smile. A big one.

I saw him. He look surprised and handsome. His hairstyle is different. And it is so unusual to see him in a tuxedo.

Jungkook's p.o.v

"The bride is so pretty"
"They are a match made in heaven"
"They are the most good looking couple ive ever seen"

Thats what i heard from the audiences when she was halfway from where i was standing.

I have to admit,the way she walked gracefully with red roses in her hands,she look so pretty. Light makeup,white dress that flows perfectly.

She reached the altar. My heart was beating hardly. Is this how i am supposed to feel? Her dad smiled at me and hand in her hand onto mine. I look at her,am i dreaming? She was smiling,but ofcourse it was a forced one. But still.

After the long speech from the priest.
We have to read our vows.

"I,jeon jungkook. Vow to spread love to my future wife,love her with all my might,stand with her until my last breath" thats what i said.yikes

"I,song yura,vow to also love my future husband.be with him through any circumstance,when sorrow and even when happiness managed to find their ways"

"Will you jeon jungkook accept song yura as your wife?"

"I do"

"Will you song yura accept jeon jungkook as your husband"

"I do"

"I pronounce both of you husband and wife" claps could be heard and both of us smiled weakly

"You may kiss the bride." OKAY I FORGOT THIS PART.HE SAID 'MAY'.i gulped my saliva. She will kill me. Its her first kiss!! She widened her eyes when i turned around,facing her.
She send me a dont-you-dare look.

I gulped again. But i just proceed. I narrow the space between us and i saw her eyes are closed tightly. I landed my lips onto her,without closing my eyes.

Mianhae song yura..

>>dinner party>>

Yura's p.o.v

I stare at the wedding ring in disbelief. Is it a dream? I sighed and make my way to the dining hall. I could see that jungkook is already there,waiting for me in front of the hall.

"You are late" he said with an annoyed tone. I just shrugged it off and ignored him.

I bet that he knows that i am not in the mood. So he kept silent and grabbed my hand. It makes me flinch a bit.

"Lets enjoy the party at least" he said not making any eye contact. Little did i know,his touch makes me calm.

Jungkook's p.o.v

I know how she feels right now. I feel the same way too. But,its just better to make her feel comfortable with me first.

So that,we will continue our journey as newlyweds,peacefully,i hope.