Part 23 : suffocating pain

Jungkook's p.o.v
(Play the song)

The monitor beeps.

The white coloured room only to be filled with sorrow and darkness.

People come in and out. People with white attire.

None of this should happened,none of this.

>> flashback >>

"SONG YURA!" I shouted, which made her look up but too late to realise that she was in the middle of the road. When suddenly a car hit her.

Her body was weak. Her eyes were closed. She was trying her best to stay awake but fails.

I ran to her and so does the crowd.

"CALL THE AMBULANCE" i shouted with all my might as i hug her body trying to do my best to make sure that she wont leave.

-hospital-

"She is currently suffering from internal bleeding. Thanks to her early arrival,we managed to stop her bleeding" the doctor said and a smile crept on my face. Thank god shes okay.

"But.." i looked up.

"She is in a coma" his words immediately made my smile dropped.

"C-coma?"

>> end of flashback>>

I am in her room right now. Looking at her angelic,peaceful face.

I grabbed her hand and kiss it, then i saw how her ring fits her perfectly.

"Jeon yura.." i said and pat her hand slowly.

"Mianhae" i said and i broke into tears.

"I really am"

>>skip forward>>

It has been a week now. A week since the tragedy happened. I stopped at the nearest flower shop and enter.

I look at the flowers and grabbed yura's favourite flowers. Daisies.

>> flashback>>

"You are seriously throwing that away?" I asked her as she placed the flowers that she received from her fanboys.

"You can take it if you want" she said without looking at me and continue taking her stuffs from the locker.

"I thought girls love roses" i said and slowly play with the roses' petals.

She locked her locker and take a deep sigh before looking at me.

" first, why are you following me. Second, no. Roses are overrated for me. Try getting something like daisies. Thank me for this tip okay" she said and walked away after she rolled her eyes at me.

>> end of flashback>>

I smiled as i recall those memories. The time that i used to follow her around to get some tips in order to flirt with eunhee.

After paying , my phone rang. It was nayeon.

"Ne?"

"Jeon jungkook where are you now?" She asked.

"Flower shop down the street,why?" I asked. Then she cried.

"Y-yah, i-is there anything wrong?"

"She's awake now"

Author's p.o.v

"Song yura?" Taehyung said as he saw her fingers moved. Nayeon and hani make their way to her bed and look at her,with tears in their eyes.

Thats it, she finally lifted her eyes,after a week.

All of them look oberwhelmed and nayeon even put her hands together and her happy tears fell.

"Im going to call the doctor" taehyung said and ran out of the room.

"Im going to call jungkook okay" nayeon said and ran out too.

Hani was the only one left. She look at her bestfriend and grab her hands slowly.

"I was so worried" she said and cried.

"I-im ok-ay. Dont cry hani ah" yura stuttered as she wipe away her best friend's tears. Hani looked at her and smiled.

-after a while-

"Youre finally recovered now song yura ssi, you fought very hard." The doctor said and smiled at yura.

After the doctor left, both of her bestfriends and taehyung stayed in the room to catch up with her.

But her mind wasnt there, she was thinking about someone and you all know who it is.

"W-where is jungkook" yura asked. All three of them flinched to that question.

"He is coming" hani spoke.

"You have no idea how worried he was" nayeon said and she looked down

"H-he does?"

"He came here everyday after school, and will go back home before school starts" taehyung said.

I just nod.

Jungkook's p.o.v

All of her friends and BTS were in her room. Cheering her up. Me? I just stare at her through the door. She was laughing and smiled happily.

Thats was it until jhope saw me.

"O- jungkook ah" he said. And everyone faced me.

"Hahaha guys lets go and grab some coffee jahhahaha" hani said and all of them left.

I went inside and she was hunging her head low. I placed the fruits that i brought on the table next to her bed.

"A-are you okay now?" I asked,avoiding her eyes.

"Ne" she said. More like a whisper.

"I-i brought your favourite flowers,where do you want me to place it? " i asked as i was trying to find a space to put the stuff.

"Jeon jungkook" she said, a forced one i could say.

I stopped on my track.

"I miss you" she said and i could sense that she was on the verge of crying.

"You have no idea how much i miss you jungkook ah" she continued.

"I put the flowers in here okay, it is more-" my words were cut off.

"Bogoshipoyeo (i miss you). Please tell me that you miss me too..i-i am going crazy now" she said.

I shut my eyes tightly and contain my feelings. Resisting myself from hugging her.

"I-i think i have to go now. I will come back later" i said and was about to go out of the room.

"Jeon jungkook,je-jebal (please). Only once. " she said while crying.

I was on the verge of crying too but i wont show it in front of her.

"Mianhae song yura" i said and went out of the room and close the door behind me immediately.

From outside,i could hear her cries. Calling me.

I lean against the door outside and cry myself out.

"Im really sorry yura"