Part 8 : hurt and lies pt 2

Song yura's p.o.v

"How can you be so careless" hani said as she hit my head.

The school hours ended,Nayeon and hani who were informed by suho about what happened rushed to the infirmary and helped me to walk,back to my house at least.

Due to the accident,my leg is sore and i have to walk with crutches.

"You made us worried you clumsy head" nayeon said as she glared at me.

"Guys im fine" yes i am,hopefully.

"We will help you walk to your house dont worry" hani said as she wrap her arm around my shoulders.

"H-house?" I stuttered. She nodded happily. No they cant send me. They will find out that i dont live with my parents anymore, plus chaos will happen if they know about me and jungkook.

"Wait,i forgot my dad said that he will pick me up from school" i said.

"Ah really, do you want us to wait for you until your dad is here" nayeon asked.

"Kwaenchanha, plus my leg is not. That bad" i said making sure to sound energetic and lively.

"Be careful and take care you punk" hani said as she look at me with those puppy eyes.

"Call us when you arrived okay" nayeon said then i nodded. Then they took their leave.

I was waiting for a few minutes until they would are completely couldnt be seen. After 2 minutes,they are completely out of sight.

I left the school then make my way to the house.

During the journey,i keep on thinking about the incident in the infirmary.
I keep on questioning myself.

Why do i have to get hurt just because of that guy?

I was snapped back to reality when a car horn could be heard from behind.
I looked back and it was jungkook.
At this moment,i just dont want to meet him. Not after that argument.

He rolled down his window and looked at me.

"Come in" he said. I scoffed and ignore him. Continue walking without even bothering to look back.

Then someone freaking carried me bridal style and force me to enter the car. I was shocked and struggling to escape but of course, this jerk is stronger than me.

I tried to open the door, but it was locked.

"Its going to rain, your leg is sore and you will get a fever if you stayed in the rain" he said coldly. Then started his car and continue the journey.

It was silent. The car ride was awkward and the journey to our house felt so long.

"Why is he not the one who send you home?" He said breaking the silence.

"Nugu? (Who?) "

"Your lifesaver" he said.

"I am not in the mood to fi-"

"I am curious. You might want to file a divorce as soon as possible to be with that guy dont you" he said while smirking.

"Whats your problem?"

"He would be a a perfect husband you-"

"Stop the car" i said not looking at him but he ignored it.

"STOP THE CAR JEON JUNGKOOK ssi" i shouted out loud. That made him stopped the car.

I went out and slammed the door.

"You know whats the difference between you and him? He is a friend but youre a husband, above that, he was the one who calmed me down,he was the one who saved me, he was the one who acted like a husband when he knows that he is not"

"I didnt expect anything from you but why would you expect me to distance myself from him just because you dont like him. And dont you think its unfair? You have eunhee. We are equal. Im just tired of this bullsh*t" i said then left while crying.

It was drizzling when i was walking and i certainly dont care as i was in a mess myself. Tears cant stop flowing. Oh god.

The rain started to pour heavily and i saw his car passed by. As expected.

Jeon jungkook's p.o.v

I was mad. I dont know why i did that. Maybe because of my ego. Or my jealousy.

I ruffled my hair in frustration. after i took a shower,i went downstairs but she wasnt there. I checked her room,but she is nowhere could be found.

The rain is pouring heavily, and a part of me felt that something is happening to her. I decide to shrug it off by watching tv.

But i couldnt.

I then took my car keys and went out to search for her. I searched for her at school but she wasnt there.

Not at the nearest park nor the cafe that she likes to hangout at.

The rain doesnt stop and i am getting more worried.

Then, i went to the road where we argued. But still, she isnt there.

But i noticed there is a presence at the bus stop. Then i widened my eyes as i noticed the girl who passed out on the floor was her.

I walked out of the car,without my umbrella and kneeled as i tried to wake her up.

"Yah song yura" i said as i slapped her face,trying to wake her up continuosly.

Her eyes slightly opened. She looked at me and smiled. How can she smile at this state?

"At least you came" thats what she said then she fainted.