Part 5 : catching feelings

Yura's p.o.v

It has been three days since our wedding. None of us actually talk to each other since we both live seperately even though our parents want us to live together.

But today,my parents informed me that they want us to live together. I dont want to leave my cozy apartment so i told them that i want to only live in here.

Its been a while since i slept alone cause i have always stayed with my parents. Whats the use of my apartment? Its for my future. But i always come here twice a month.

Jungkook's p.o.v

I cant believe that i have to move into the girl's apartment. Its a nice condo actually. Its exactly like the one in my love from the star.

I walked into her condo after she opened the main door.

"Your room is upstairs" she said then left into her room. Wow so much of a welcome.

The night came and i was reading a book. While sitting on the armchair in the room. Thunders and lightning could be heard outside.

Suddenly,someone knocked my door. It opened and revealed yura in her baby blue pyjamas. Cute. She was crying.

"Its been a long time since i slept here,um c-can i sleep with you tonight?" She said.

"On the couch?" I asked,more to tease her actually. She nodded.

"Okay,are you fine with sleeping in the lights?i want to finish reading a chapter" i said and she just nod.

She make her way to the couch with her huge blanket and lay down. And i continue reading my book.

After a while,a loud thunder could be heard. Yura was extremely scared and she ran to me,crying even harder.

I would be lying if this situation is very awkward. I mean, SHE IS HUGGING ME WHILE CRYING GUYS. THE ARROGANT SONG YURA IS SCARED.

She cries while hugging me. I feel bad for her,so i just moved my hands,my left hand hugged her and my right hand pat her head.

"Kwaenchanha,dont cry" i said trying to comfort her. "I am here for you"

>>After a while>>

She is asleep now. Her body is no longer shaking anymore. I carry her to my bed and turn off the lights. For a reason,that i dont want to sleep on the couch and i couldnt let a scared yura sleep on it. Its okay right if we sleep together?

I went next to her and tried to go to dreamland. But i cant,we are so close and i am legit staring at her face. She is pretty

I saw her tears stain. She must needed some comfort. I snuggled closer to her and surround her with my arms.

Goodnight song yura

Yura's p.o.v

I lifted my eyelids as the sun shoved its ray into the room. I rubbed my eyes and how shock i was.

JEON JUNGKOOK IS IN MY BED.I THOUGHT I WAS SLEEPING IN THE COUCH. PLUS,HE IS FREAKING HUGGING ME.

Okay relax yura,just shrug it off.
I tried to remove my body from his arms not making any sound. While trying to,he groans and let me go. OH GOD THANK YOU.

I made my way to my room and get ready for school. After that,i went to the kitchen and saw jungkook preparing breakfast in his white long shirt.

"Yah,are you trying to burn the kitchen?" I said as i took my orange juice out of the fridge.

"Good morning to you too,wife" he said while smirking.

"Say it again and i will kill you"

After we ate the breakfast,i was scrolling my phone as school starts in an hour more. My gaze averted to jungkook behind me. He was standing in front of the mirror for the past 15 minutes. What is he doing?

I approached him and asked "the mirror will break soon you know,poor my mirror"

"Shut up" he said and STILL fixing his tie. This kid still doesnt know how to tie a tie eventhough we will graduate soon.

"Yah come here" i said,pulling his tie making him facing me.

While i was tying his tie,it feels so awkward as i could feel his eyes fixed onto me. "And..there" i said and when i lifted my head i meet his eyes. I was freezed,realizing how close we are right now.

I break the ice "school,school now"

I walked out of the house and walk to the basement. I spotted my car and go in. We are going to school seperately.

As i was driving,the incident keep on playing in my mind. I groan in frustration jeongshincharyeo yura
(Get your senses together)