Part 16: camp pt 2

Yura's p.o.v

We ended up winning 2nd place in that game. The first winner? My best friend nayeon and her 'oppa'.

That night, we are divided into cooking team and cleaning team.

After dinner, i was at the sink. I am in charge of cleaning the utensils with hani and nayeon.

"Yah guys" nayeon whispered. Me and hani turned our heads to see her.

"What is it?" Hani asked.

"I heard that jungkook and his girlie fought just now" she said.

"Why?" I asked her as i continue cleaning the utensils.

"I dont know what happened but i saw eunhee cried and hit jungkook continuously." She said and shrug.

"Couples" hani said as she flipped her hair.

>>after the chores>>

I decided to stroll around the park. I tied my hair into ponytail and slip on my black hoodie. Nayeon and hani are both asleep so i walked out of the tent quietly.

I walked around,with the cold breeze touching me. And the crickets became my background music.

I was in my deep thoughts as suddenly someone pulled my hair harshly from the back.

"YAH!" I sreamed out loud and face that person.

It was eunhee,but her eyes were swollen.

She looked at me for a while and PAP
She landed her hands on my cheek.

"Does it hurt?" She asked but does it again.

"Well now you know. Everything happens because of you, ALL YOU" she slapped me again. I controlled my tears,not wanting to show my weakness.

"Do it again" i said lifelessly as i stare into her eyes.

She scoffed and was about to slap me. I shut my eyes tightly but i didnt feel anything.

I opened my eyes and saw someone,
Someone unexpected.

"Let me go" eunhee said as she wants to escape herself from his grasp.
But he look at her emotionlessly .

"Let me go,kim taehyung" she said sternly and was able to free herself.

"Thats enough,accept the fact and move on" taehyung said to her and grabbed my arm away from the scene.

>>forward>>

"Are you okay?" He asked me as we both sat on a pair of swing nearby.

"I am" i said without looking at him.

"Thank you" i spoke.

"It must have been hard for both of you. Well im here though" he said.

"Plus i know how crazy,that ahjumma can get" he added. I laughed.

"What happened to them?" I asked.

"Its better for you to know it by yourself" he said and hung his head low.

"Taehyung ah"

"Not telling" he cooed. I glared at him.

"Its windy tonight, lets go back" he said and stand up. I did the same and walk with him.

>>next day>>

"START" the commander shouted and we all started. We are currently playing paintball,i am in the blue team.

"RUN RUN" i shouted loudly,commanding my other teammates to run to the opponents' place.

They all made it to the opponents base and we won. I took off my headgear and cheered.

"YES!" I shouted and high fived my teammates.

"Next round,yura's team against jungkook's team. Get ready!" Our instructor shouted.

"Yah youre against your lover " nayeon told me as she flung her arm around my shoulder.

"Make sure not to kill him" hani said.
And both of them laughed. I glared at them and put on my headgear.

"I will win this"

I enter the arena and all of the students went wild.

"Two of the most competitive students are against each other"

"Its going to be a bloody battle"

"Lets bet"

Those are the words that i can hear from the crowd.

"Whats our strategy yura?" One of my teammate asked.

"Avoid,attack" i smiled.

-game starts-

"AVOID" i shouted at yuri who almost get shot. But unfortunately,none of them survived.

i looked around and its only me and jungkook left in the arena.

We faced each other as both of us hold our guns towards each other. We stare at each other for a while,and i can feel the tension between us.

None of us want to lose.

"I dont want to lose" i said to him,emotionlessly.

"I know" he replied and smirked.

Right after that,he made a surprise attack and run the other side.

"PCHUT" i managed to let my last shot out and hit his arm.

"WOOOO" the crowd cheered and everyone stood up and clap for me.

I ran to the opponents side and took their flag. "YES"

-after the game-

Its lunch now,and all of us head to the
area. As i was doing that,

"Guys,i want to go to the nurse for a while,i need to take some bandage" i said to my friends and ran afterwards.

-infirmary-

"Kamsahabnida" i said and took the bandage from her.

I went inside to put on my bandage and notice someone groaned in pain.

I opened the curtain and saw him,whincing in pain.

"What happened?!"