Part 13 : serenade

Yura's p.o.v

Last night incident was still lingering in my mind. The way he stares into my eyes,the way i unconsciously look at him with awe and love. I need to stop.

Today, we went home. No more honeymoon,no more sweet talks. Just school.

"Yah yura where did you go last week?!" Hani said as she shouted into my ear.

"Yes,you didnt even reply our messages. What a friend" nayeon said as she send me an annoyed look.

"I-i went to halmeoni's home,the place was out of coverage"

"Are you sure about that?" - hani

"Okay then" - nayeon.

The three of us walked down the hall to go to the canteen. Then we bumped into ... bts.

I saw jungkook,my heart flutters and i was happy. Then he looked at me and winked.

I would be lying if i say that i wasnt taken aback by that. In fact, i was blushing!! But trying to keep it cool, i send a disgusted look to him.

But our moment was interrupted when his girlfriend run to him and clung onto his arm.

I rolled my eyes and continue walking.
I dont feel like eating so i excuse myself from my friends and walk to the rooftop. My usual peaceful hideout.

I walked there and close my eyes, letting the cold breeze touch my face.
Suddenly someone came and covered my eyes that made me flinch.

"Guess who?"

Based on his voice, i already know that it was, joonmyeon.

"Ahjussi" i said

"YAH!" Hee shouted and i laughed.

"Oh you are in a good mood today. Congratulations" he said jokingly.

"Kamsahabnida" i bowed. Then we both laughed.

"Are your legs okay now?" He asked as we both stare at the view.

"Yes"

"Gomawo" i said.

"For what?" He asked.

"Being there when i need someone to be with me"

"Thats what friends are for.ani,youre like my little sister." He said and smiled.

Then the bell rung and both of us walked back to our classes.

>> after class >>

I walked to my locker. I stayed back at school today because i have an extra drama class.

Then someone came behind me and wrapped his arm around mine.

" lets go home wifeyyy!" He shouted and i immediately covered his mouth.

"Yah people could hear you,you idiot!"
I whispered and narrowed my eyebrows.

He removed my hand and placed it in his grip.

"No one is around, so lets just go home okay?" He said and smiled sweetly.

"Jungkook ah"

"Aniya,people wont see us, i checked the whole building and theres only a few nerds like you who are still here" jungkook said.

And i glared at him.

We both walked to the car park and drive back home. We both had our dinner before we went home.

When we arrived, i walked straight to my room and clean up. I was so tired,i just want to sleep. But as a student, i still have to do my homework.

When i was doing my homework, i heard a sweet melody. It was so sweet then my attention was shifted to it. I walked out of my room and saw that jungkook was playing his guitar in his room.

He looked so serious and so into it. He didnt even realize that i am here.

"What are you doing?"

He was startled and looked at me.

"Im sorry if i was too loud" i ignored his statement and walked to him.

"I dont know that you can play guitar" i said as i look through his note sheets.

"You want to hear?" He asked me as i sit next to him. I nodded.

Then he sang. He sang my favourite song. It was a song by james arthur. You know which one ;)

Through the whole time he was singing, i looked at him. Then i decided to make a stunt.

I purposely land my head on his shoulder. He was startled but he just continue.

I want to love you till
Even when we're ghost
Cause you were always there
When i needed you the most

Im gonna love you till
My lungs give out
And i promise till death we part
like in our vows

Then he continues the song until it ends.

"Are you asleep?" He asked. And i pretend i was. He scoffed.

He removed his guitar from his grip and carry me in bridal style. I was quite shock at first. But then, i feel safe.

He puts me into bed. In my room.
After that, he kissed my forehead.

"Goodnight,park yura" then he walked out.

I lifted my eyelids, and i was blushing.
God...