Part 22 : tragic moments

Author's p.o.v

Things have been so difficult for yura and jungkook. Both of them started to ignore each other.

It hurts yura more and more.

Every night,she would sleep alone. In her house. While jungkook would come home late and drunk.

At school, she would randomly see jungkook making out with that girl again.

Yura's p.o.v

"Are you sure about this?" Taehyung asked me with his concerned eyes.

I nodded and utter a forced smile.

"I just need time" i said under my breath.

"Yura,you know that running away is never the solution" he said again. I tried to avoid his gaze as my tears started to build in my eyes.

"I cant live like this,taehyung." I finally give in and my tears fell.

Taehyung let out a sigh,a deep one.

"Okay,i will help you" he said with force. He knows that this is the only thing that he could do to help his bestfriend's wife.

After i met taehyung,i walked home. One place made me stopped on track. It was the place where jungkook and i used to play a lot back then.

"Jungkook ah~" someone called and i turned my head around. It was a mini me.

The little jungkook was chasing the little song yura and both of them ended up lying on the ground that is covered with snow.

"Yura ah , you cannot leave me okay" he said and my tears build up. Yes, we were friends since then. Until he began to use violence against people.

"I will never leave my bestest friend~" the little yura said and hug him.

I wiped away my tears that fell and return to reality.

"You told me that i cant leave" i whispered and immediately broke into tears.

"Jeon jungkook" i whispered under my breath. My voice cracked and i immediately forced a smile to ease things.

>> fast forward >>

I entered the passcode and went into my house. My eyes widened at the sight in front of me.

He was there with eunhee.

Both of them ignored me like im sort of a ghost appearing during the day. Eunhee smirked at me and i ignore it and went to my kitchen.

"Oppa,when will you let her go?" My track stopped and my hands were trembling.

"I want our own privacy" she said it cutely.

I looked at both of them and jungkook showed no expression until he said something that immediately broke my heart into pieces.

"I will,soon okay"

I snapped back into reality and realise my worth.

I went to both of them and looked at them in the eye. More like into jungkook's eyes.

"Youre blocking the tv" he said.

I scoffed.

"Thats the only thing you care now?" I said.

"Eunhee,go to my room" jungkook said,not breaking our eye contact.
Eunhee nod and went there.

"What now?" He asked.

"Jeon jungkook" i called him fiercely.

"Can you stop being so dramatic" he replied as he shows off some arrogance in his tone.

"Dramatic?" I scoffed again.

"I realised that ive wasted my time all awhile now. Dramatic? You have really changed dont you?"

He just let out a small laugh.

That made me really pissed and i slapped him,hard this time. He looked surprised at my sudden action and looked at me.

"Are you happy now? Yes,you won. You broke my heart,you made me cry, not just once but more than you could ever imagined. Dont tell me that im being dramatic, blame your selfish attitude and man up. Let me go,jeon jungkook." I said with anger building up in me and he looked at me with a surprised tone.

"Yura" he was about to touch me.

"Dont touch me!" I shouted and that made him flinch.

"Lets just end everything,im tired of crying" with that i ran out of my house and go out of the building.

I walked at the busy streets of seoul. Not realising whats infront or behind me until suddenly.

"SONG YURA" i looked ahead and

Everything turns black.