Part 10 : honeymoon pt 1

Yura's p.o.v

I am fully recovered now. Jungkook and i are currently at my parents' since they said that they have a lil surprise for us.

"WHAT?!" I accidentally shouted in front of my parents.

"Yes the honeymoon will be tomorrow" my mum said calmly.

"B-bu-"
"Yura,just go,if you dont like it atleast you could have a break" my dad said

"Okay"

>>tomorrow>>

We are now heading to the airport, It was awkward. Still.
He was driving quietly,while i was just staring at the view.

"About that day when we fought.." he started to break the ice. I turned my gaze to him.

"Mianhaeyo" he said. My eyes widened at his word

"Are you sick?" I said , shocked at his apology.

"I am serious" he said silently.

"Wah jeon jungkook is apologizing to me, today must be my lucky day then. Should i try mu luck with the lottery?" I said as he scoffed and look at me ij annoyance.

"Im kidding,well since you took care of me. Apology accepted" i said as i smile widely.

After a while we arrived at the airport,and right now in the flight. We were sitting next to each other,god i wish thailand wasnt that far from here.

Jungkook's p.o.v

I was focused on the movie i was watching,then suddenly i felt a heavy weight on my right shoulder. You thought right,it was yura.

Sleeping soundly,like a dead marshmallow. I wanted to remove her head but a part of me said no.
I decided to just shrug it off,and rest my head on her and continue watching the movie.

Yura's p.o.v

"Ladies and gentleman we will be landing in five more minutes,please sit and fasten your seatbelts"

I lifted my eyelids and i saw the angelic face in front of mine.

I was staring at him for a long time. Without realising.

"Dont stare at me, your heart will burst"

I was shocked,then i fixed myself and ignore him until we landed.

>> hotel >>

We arrived at the hotel before night.
Our parents booked only one room. But i couldnt be bothered since we could just order for an extra bed.

"Yura" he calls me.

I turned my head to see his face and ask what.

"Lets have dinner downstairs"

>>after dinner>>

"I cant believe that the waitress was trying to flirt with you" i said as i laughed really loud. We were walking at the beach nearby.

"We both cant deny the fact that im good looking" he said proudly as he kept his hands in his hoodie's pockets.

"You wish"

We stopped and sit at a bench. The breeze was cold,both of us kept silent and stare at the night view.

"You know,in movies,this is the time when both of the characters will have a deep talk of life" jungkook said not taking his eyes off the view.

"Shall we start then?" I asked,not looking at him.

"Nope,i rather just have the usual conversation and stare at the stars"

"As usu-"

Out of a sudden he freaking lay his head on my lap.

"Ya!michyeosseo?!" I said as i pushed his head away but failed.

"I said i wanted to stare at the stars,i couldnt see them when im sitting,it hurts my neck"

"5 minutes" i said

"Okay" he replied shortly.

We were just sitting there,his head on my laps,my eyes fixed on him,the peaceful night,embracing our existence as the cold breeze surrounds us.

I know that we donthave feelings for each other, i know that you have a girlfriend, but why do i feel so possessive when it comes to you. Do i possibly like you?

"Jungkook ssi,your 5 minutes is up" i said as his eyes are still fixed at the sky.
He stand up and face me.

"Kaja,my wife" he said as he took out his hand.

"I swear if you call me-" my words are cutted off when he pulled me with full force.

Whats more embarassing is that,i fell into his embrace and our faces are so close to each other. Our eyes are glued to each other, both of us are frozed due to the shock.

"A-a mian" he said as he let me go and rub his nape.

"Its getting late lets go" i said and act as if nothing happened.

Jeongshincharyeo yura ah.

>> at the hotel>>

I woke up in the middle of the night, i cant sleep,again.

I saw  jungkook sleeping next to my bed,peacefully like a baby.
I stare at his angelic face for a really long time.

Without me knowing,tears slipped out of my eyes.

Why do i feel like youre mine when you are not

Why do i want to hug you for a really long time when i know therewontbe any affection that will happen

Why do i feel the throbbing pain when you did nothing wrong to me

Why do i want to stay close to you,every minute or second

Why do i feel butterflies in my stomache when i know that i shouldnt

I wiped away my tears and grabbed my cardigan and went to the balcony of our room.

I just stare at the view in front of me.
My mind is in a mess.

Suddenly,i feel a pair of arms surround my waist. I know who it was. I kept silent,not wanting him to let go.i shut my eyes closed. I know this is wrong.

"Jung-"

"You are wearing a thin fabric,you will get a cold" he said in a sleepy tone.

"Its late at night,you should be sleeping" i said.

"And so do you,kaja. Its really cold outside" he said then pull me back into our room.

I wish that the hug would last forever. But sadly,i wasnt meant to be in your embrace.