3/ Hannie😍

Annie pov
Today me, Hayden, Jayden and Brandon are going to the beach. We are just gonna hang out. It's not awkward between me and Hayden because we have talks about liking eachother before. The other "couples" haven't yet so they are a little awkward. We are at the beach and I'm about to get in the water with Jayden.

Hayden's pov
Me and Brandon were talking before we left to go to the beach. We both swore that we would ask one of the girls out, me-Annie him-Jayden. But we didn't tell eachother how or when we were going to do. When we got to the beach Jayden and Annie were already in the water while me and Brandon were throwing a football. Annie and Jayden got out of the water. "Annie" I said.
A-yeah
H-look I want to show you something
A-ok
We walked over to the pier and we sat on a bench.
H-Annie
A-hayden😄
H-you know I like you, and I know you like me.
A-yea
H-so....
A-so?
H-will you be my girlfriend?
A-of course Hayden
I leaned in and kissed her and she kissed back. We walk back to the beach blanket hand in hand.

Brandon's pov
Annie and Hayden went over to the pier. I'm pretty sure this is Hayden's special way to ask Annie out. Since it is only me and Jayden here now this is my chance o ask her out.
B-hey Jayden!!
She ran over to the blanket and sat down with me
J-yea
B-i like you
J- I know.. And you know I like you too
B-yea, so will you be my girlfriend?
J-how could I say no Brandon?😊
I leaned in and kissed her on the cheek. We went in the water. We held hands and walked through the the crashing waves. We went out so far that eventually she couldn't stand anymore. I picked her up. We went out further and we went through a wave and I accidentally let go and when I came back up she was gone....