8/ sick or....😷

2 months later
Annie's  pov
Jayden and Brandon found a house in Utah and are living happy now. A couple weeks ago Olivia and Carson moved to Columbus Ohio. Jojo finally admitted that she was pregnant after she had her baby. A little late Jojo😂 I help Jojo out with the baby because  mark got a full time job to make money for his family. The baby's name is Ava rose Thomas. Jojo and mark got married just yesterday and it was the cutest thing Everrrr! All of our old friends came back for the wedding! But there was a little drama between me and Kenzie because apparently John started liking me and didn't tell kenz. I don't like him but whatever but o don't speak to them anymore because John was unloyal to Kenzie and she was unloyal to me for thinking that I would ever be secret dating him! Now for me and Hayden. We still live in Cali an we think we wanna keep it that way. Even tho Jojo moved to Florida and the rest moved to Ohio, Utah and Toronto we wanted To stay were we grew up just like the rest of them did. We found a house here and are moving in in about 2 weeks. I've been feeling sick lately and when I made myself eggs this morning I threw up and didn't even eat them. I went to the doctor and they said they didn't know for sure but they think I'm pregnant. Me and Hayden were talking about wanting a baby so I'm not mad at all. I set up another appointment for 1 week from now. I go over to Hayden's house and give him a huge hug!
💜Annie❤️Hayden
❤️woah!! Hey ans what's up
💜I'm so happy
❤️I can tell by the smile on your face!
💜I love you Hayden!
❤️I love you to Julianna, why are you so happy?
💜well I've been feeling sick lately
❤️and that makes you happy😂
💜not exactly but the reason I'm sick makes me happppyyy!
❤️well babe I would love to here why you are sick....and.........happy?
💜yea😂 I went o the doctor and they think I'm...PREGNANT!!!!!!!
❤️really!!
💜yea!!!
❤️that's amazing (kisses Annie's forehead)
💜 I go back in a week to see the gender and how far along I am!
❤️I'm excited! What do you want for names?
💜um for a girl..... Erika Marie and for a boy......um idk, what do you think?
❤️um maybe.... Cameron mason?
💜I love it!
❤️i love your names too
💜you know what else I love...
❤️what?
💜you!
❤️I love you! And can't wait to start a family with you!

A/N um this is a kinda short chapter but I didn't really have any energy because I'm tired and my mom is mad at me because it's a school night and won't get off my phone! Lol well don't wanna get grounded. Then my phone will be taken away which means....
NO WATTPAD!!! So yea gotta go! Stay tuned for next chapter!
-Olivia