4/ life saving🤕

PREVIOULY ON ITS REAL-we went into a wave and when I came back up she was gone....

Brandon's pov.
I began to panic! I was squirming around the water everywhere and I couldn't find her. I want under and opened my eyes I saw a shadow is slowly moving to the bottom of the ocean. I swam down and grabbed her. I swam back up to the surface and pulled her all the way to the shore. I felt Jayden not breathing....not moving...lifeless almost. I carried her to the blanket and have her CPR. She began to breath, "Jayden?" I said. She started coughing and opened her eyes. I pulled her up to her feet. She said what happend? "I was carrying you and we went into a wave then I let go on accident. You were floating to the bottom of the water and I swam down to grab you." " Brandon...you saved my life...I love you" she said I hugged her and then we decided to stay out of the water.

Annie's pov
Me and Hayden were walking back to the beach and we saw Jayden and Brandon standing there in the blanket talking. Jayden looked over and saw me and Hayden holding hands. She screamed and got up and ran to me.
A-woah slow down
I let go of Hayden hand and he walked over to Brandon
J-ARE YOU A THING!?!
A -yes!
J-yay you!! Now we can go on double dates!!!
A-yeah tha-...WAIT WHAT?!
J-oh me and Brandon are dating
A-REALLY!?!
J-would I lie to you Annie? You are my best friend!
A-NO YOU WOULDNT! I'm so happy for you two!!!
J-I'm happy for you too!
A-lets go back to the boys ok?
J-ok
We excitedly walked back to the blanket where the boys were.

A/N-This was a really boring chapter. Planning on getting more exciting in the next chapter! Stay tuned😏😝