13/ kidnapped😮

Thanks for commenting❤️
Next morning
Annie's pov
I wake up with Hayden next to me. I knew he was gonna be there so I don't react. I slowly get up trying not to wake him up and pick out my clothes for the day.
I wear...

Once my clothes were on I brush my teeth, put concealer and mascara on then curl my hair into loose waves

Once my clothes were on I brush my teeth, put concealer and mascara on then curl my hair into loose waves. I hear someone yawning so i leave my bathroom and say good morning to Hayden
💜good morning Hayden!
❤️good morning!
💜what are we gonna do today?
❤️we are giving our parents their gifts😒
He says getting up out of bed.
💜Ugh I forgot! I'm excited to have twins with you! Are you....
❤️yes of course! I love you! Hayley is my little sister I never had! And I'm about to have kids that I will of course love to death!!! Because they are with YOU! Annie... I don't know why you don't believe all the times I say I love you! I TRULY DO! I LOVE YOU!!! I WOULD DO ANYTHING FOR YOU!!! I WOOLD DIE FOR YOU!!!!
💜I LOVE YOU! I do Believe it when you say it to me! But I just hope it's true when you say it about Erika and Cameron.
❤️it is.
💜ok
Hayden puts on his clothes for the day wearing..

  Topped off with his glasses

💜my mom and dad went to take Hayley to school and they went to go shopping then afterwards they are taking Hayley to dance practice then they are going back to shop! Do we have the house till at least 7:00.
❤️cool!
💜so are we gonna go to the mall, get breakfast or... Idk something else?
❤️I HOP!!!!
💜idek why I asked! I know why are obsessed with I hop!
❤️yea!
💜ok let's go!
❤️Annie can I bring your figet spinner?
💜yea of course!
❤️thank you! I know it bugs you when I'm constantly moving my fingers and feet.
💜it doesn't bother me at all! I love it! I love you. Anything that involves you I love!
❤️ok I love you too.
💜so are we going now?
❤️yup lets go
💜ok
We go out to my car and Hayden starts do drive.  We get to I hop and eat breakfast. After we go to the park. We sit on a bench for a little while and talk. Hayden gets up to use the bathroom at the outhouse and I stay here. Someone walks over to me . He sits down on the bench next to me and says hi
👨hi
💜uh hi
👨what's your name?
💜A Annie
👨well is that your boyfriend that just went to the bathroom?
💜yea
👨well can you come with me?
💜no actually, I'm gonna wait here we were just leaving.
👨by my calculations you guys just got here five minute ago.
💜where you watching us?
👨maybe.. Now come with me!
(He says grabbing Annie's arm then her hair the he covers her mouth and runs away with her.)
❤️-Hayden
❤️Annie? Annie where are you!!
(Hayden sees Annie in a mans arms being ran away from here. Annie's is fight back to the man then she sees Hayden running after her.)
💜Hayden!!!! HELP!!
❤️ANNIE IM COMING!!!
(The man get in a car and drives away with Annie. Hayden sees the plate though)
Hayden's pov
I pull out my phone and call 911
❤️-Hayden 🗣-911 answered
🗣hello this is Los Angelos energy services how may I help you?
❤️HI MY GIRLFRIEND JUST GOT KIDNAPPED AT MULBERRY BUSH PARK IN LA WHILE I WAS JSINB THE BATHROOM! A MAN WAS RUNNING AWAY FRON ME AND SHE WAS SCREAMING FOR HELP!!! I TRIED TO RAN AFTER HER BUT HE HAD ALREADY DROVE AWAY WITH HER IN THE HIS CAR!!! THE LICENSE PLATE NUMBER WAS 8157 HDR!!!!
🗣ok sir we are on it. We are tracking the car right now sir! We are sending out police to stop the man and we will get your girlfriend back. Sir what is your phone number in case we need to calm you back if we find her or need more info?
❤️**********
🗣ok sir thank you
❤️ok bye FIND HER!!!
I hang up.