20/hayley💚

THIS CHAPTER IS ALL HAYLEY! IF U DONT WANT TO READ THAN PLEASE SKIP. NO HATE PLEASE!
Aliyahalton  lol AHHHH they
scared of you!😂 you gotta quit that snapping thing!😂thanks for reading my story😘

Hayley's pov
Yesterday's practice went well. The coach said I was her best player and that I am really fast. I have started dating Ryan. He really likes me. I wake up the next morning and see Hayden. He's in my room? Why? I act like I'm sleeping and see what he does. He just looks at pictures of me, Caleb and Annie. He was only looking at pictures? He stops and picks up one of me and Ryan that I took yesterday. A one were we are hugging and I'm resting my head on his chest. He looks at it then smiles. I hear him whisper.
❤️Hayley. I've known her since she was 7. Now she is 15 and has a boyfriend. I'm glad she took my advice and is happy now.

He puts the picture down then walks out of my room. I slowly get out of bed. I put on a gray hoodie and blacked ripped jeans. I put my hair in two French braid then walk downstairs.
I sit down and eat some frozen waffles. I get up and right a note....

Dear Annie, I went over to Starbucks and I will come back later. I am also going to a part later tonight with Alexa.     Sincerely, Hayley.

I set the note on the table and grab my backpack and walk to Starbucks. I go inside and see Ryan. I ran up to him and kiss him. He picks me up and I wrap my legs around him. He carries me to the back of the store and puts my  back against the wall, still holding me. He begins to kiss me. I kiss back then he starts kissing my neck. He grabs my butt and squeezes it. I like it. But I feel if Hayden knew I was doing this right now he would be disappointed in me. He's like a brother but I have another one.... Caleb. But when I think about it... He would be even more disappointed in me, and he can see me. Ryan squeezes my but even harder but it feels good. I let out a loud Moan then he puts me down in the ground. He kisses me some more than he sits me on his lap with me facing him. He looks me in the eyes then kisses me. I begin to makeout with him. He puts his tongue in my mouth and I do the same with him. Has he done this before? I haven't. But he seems he knows what he's doing. I get up and we walk back hand in hand to the front of the store.
💚are you going to jacks party tonight?
R. Yea
💚cool ( I look down and look back up at him Biting my lip. He grabs my waist and pulls me closer. He kisses me then he pulls away)
R. I'll see you there

He says with a wink then I smile and walk out the store and go back home. When I get home I see Annie sitting at the table with a laptop
💚hey ans
💜hey Hayley
❤️HAYLEY!!!
💚WHAT?!
❤️COME UP HERE FOR A MINUTE!!!
💚OK?!

What do you think Hayden has to tell Hayley? Thanks you for reading tho far in my story! I am so happy that I have supporters like you to encourage me to write more and more! At the me of tho fanfic I will give a shoutout to my top 3 supporters! So stay tuned!❤️
~Olivia