7/ spilling😓

Annie's pov.
I look at the door that Hayley just ran out of and gave Hayden a little side glare. ❤️Hayden. 💜annie
💜hayd--
❤️annie I love you I would never cheat on you hurt you or even think about breaking up with you
💜ok but.. Hayley likes you and me together. She's comfortable with you unlike she ever was with Brennan or Luke. She acts herself around us...why was she acting so weird?
❤️I don't know..uh...we were just talking and then you walked in and she said hide me so I did.
💜oh...well ok
❤️annie.....I would never hurt you, let alone your little sister!
💜I know..... So what were you talking about?
❤️um... I'm not supposed to tell you because if I do it will make you sad or mad but I know you aren't like that around me so-- never mind
💜I'm not like what around you!?
❤️your not...
💜what?!?
❤️Annie I promised Hayley
💜well if you truly can't tell me that's allright😘 I jut wanna be with you!
❤️I know (mumbles under his breath)
💜what?
❤️nothing
💜no what did you say?
❤️I said- I know
💜you know what?
❤️I know that you want to be with me
💜wait, I know what you were talking about
❤️uh..... What?
💜were you talking about Caleb😕
❤️y yea
💜why couldn't you tell me?
❤️because Annie. Hayley said that lately you have been moping around and kinda sad with bags under your eyes, so she can tell you haven't been getting much sleep.
💜oh....
❤️and she also said, when you are about to leave with me you get all perky. And when you come home from being with me you are sad again.
💜hayd-
❤️is every thing ok?
💜it's just... Something at home.. And online
❤️Annie are you trying to act diferently around me? Are you trying to change yourself?
💜well.... I was at first. I thought that if you saw me like this you would break up with me.
❤️Annie I've seen you crying and tired before! What do you mean "if you saw me like this"?
I pull of my sleeve and show Hayden fresh scars on my arm
❤️ANNIE!!!
💜I'm sor- I'm sorry Hayden
❤️annie
💜yea ( I say looking down at the ground)
❤️Annie I'm not ma mad I'm just... I don't know how I feel right now but I know that I want you to not do this ever again.
💜ok😓
❤️Annie why would you do this?
💜well... I've Ben kinda blaming myself for Calebs passing...
❤️why?
💜people
❤️people have told you that?!?
💜yea
❤️have they been saying anything else?
💜a lot of things Hayden! (I say starting to cry in Hayden's shoulder, he hugs me as I cry)
❤️what have they been saying?
💜they have been saying that you are using me, that it's my fault that Caleb died, that I should have spent more time with him why I could've, that I am a mean sister to Hayley, that I am ugly, that off Camera I am really rude to people and on top of all that my parents abuse me, my mom is selling herself for - you know what-, my dad is taking drugs, they are getting divorced,Kenzie has started hating me and all my friends are moving away! The only people I have left are Hayley and you!
❤️Annie.......
💜w-wha-w-what😭( I say between sobs)
❤️I don't care what you say I'm taking you away from that house and you are living with me and my dad until we can find somewhere to live!!! Hayley is coming too!!!!!!!!
💜but I can't.
❤️WHY?!
💜my parents.... They will find out an make us move back in!
❤️Annie I will protect you! From every thing!
💜ok....
❤️please tell Hayley
💜ok

We call Hayley on the phone and tell her to make sure her volume is on low do mom and dad don't hear. She says ok and we start talking.
💚hi Annie hi Hayden
💜are you ok
💚kinda
💜what did they do this time?
💚they are threw stuff and me and punched me in my arms
💜I still can't believe them
💚I know
❤️Hayley
💚yes
❤️did you know all the things Annie was going threw? Like the people online commenting rude things?
💚yes
❤️what about the cuts?
💚on her arms?
❤️yea
💚yes
💜 HAYLEY?! I DIDNT TELL YOU ABOUT THAT!
💚I found out
❤️how?
💚well one time mom threw something at your head and you passed out
❤️I dint know about that.
💚you don't remember?
❤️not at all
💚oh, well I started screaming at them then they started throwing things at me  and I started taking you upstairs to my room and I saw them.
❤️ok
💚so what else do we need to talk about?
💜Hayley we are leaving there
❤️you are gonna move in with me and my dad until me and Annie find somewhere to live. Then you will either stay living with my dad, live with me and ans or with Alexa.
💚YAYY!!!
🗣Hayley!!!!!!
💚YES MOM?
🗣who are you talking to?!
I hear foot steps stomping up the stairs
❤️what do we do?
💜Hayley tell her you were excited about something I'm gymnastics because you got a text from coach Kim saying that you can start level 8 tomorrow. Don't tell her anything about this coversation! Don't tell he we are leaving it's a secret!
💚ok love you gotta go bye
💜love you
💚bye Hayden
❤️bye Hayley. See you tomorrow
💚bye
------------bloop bloop bloop------------
I start to cry again knowing Hayley is alone with my parents.i look at Hayden and he hugs me.
❤️Annie we need to talk about something with Jayden and Brandon.
💚when?
❤️now. We could do it later but I feel like you just need to talk about something else.
Hayden's pov
I sit with Annie on my bed up in my room. I tell her what Brandon told me about moving on. She said "they should honestly just get a house together, and freaking ditch us. They can start a family together and move on from the fame." I agreed with her and then text Brandon and Jayden to meet us at the pier. Me and Annie jump in my car and we drive to Venice beach and walk over to the pier. We instantly see Brandon and Jayden at one of the little gift shop close to the beginning of the pier. Annie runs up to Jayden and they hug. We all exchange hellos and then we walk down to the end of the pier and find a nice quiet little spot looking over the ocean. I look over at Brandon an mouth "did you tell Jayden about what you too me?" He mouthed back yes and then I began to speak. "So me and Annie were talking about you two and we said that I Brandon wants to move on we totally support that decision. And then Annie says...I quote..."they should just freaking ditch us"  she sai you could start a family together and get away from the fame" Jayden laughs at Annie's funny quote. They both agree with us and then they started looking for houses Utah where they both grew up ( idk😶). They find a house over there and they leave in 3 weeks.
Annie's pov
Another couple ........... Gone, moving on in life. Now it's just me, Hayden, Carson and Olivia. Carson and Olivia live in a dorm together at a college here in Cali but are barely ever on campus and are normally hanging with Hayden and me. But they are seniors now and are moving to Ohio in a month or two. So me and Hayden better start looking for houses!