6/ hiding Hayley👤

Time skip 4 years
Annie's pov.
Every body that liked eachother are still dating. Me and Hayden's relationship is growing stronger. Mark and Jojo are so cuuuttteee! They are 22 now while all the rest of us are 21.
Jojo I'm pretty sure is pregnant by doesn't want to admit it. Johnny got SUPER GROUNDED and then wasn't aloud to live with Lauren, Maddie and Darian. Mackenzie cried for weeks. Then maddie got a job in Toronto so they all moved and she was so happy. I'm still in touch with both of them. Recently Mackenzie told me that her and Johnny are going to college and are in the same dorm. I'm pretty sure that them living in the same room for 4 years is going to up as a disaster. Whether they breakup or do something bad together. But it's jot my problem. Jojo and mark are living together and they don't hang with us anymore so now it is just. Olivia,me, Jayden, Hayden, Brandon and Carson.
Now for some ACTUAL HANNIE!
Hayden's pov.
Today me and Annie are gonna hang at my house for a bit and then we are going to the pier. She is coming over at 5:00 and it's currently 3:30. My fam went out of town for the week so the house is all ME! I think I wanna talk about Brandon with Annie because he was talking to me an said he kinda wanted to move on but he also said he didn't wanna leave or group...and Jayden so I'm gonna talk to her about it see what she thinks. But in the mean time I pick out a black hat that says "savage from day 1" and put it on backwards cuz I didn't want to do my hair. I then but on black jeans, a white hoodie and white Jordan's. I hear a knock on the door and I yell come in because I know it's Annie. But instead if Annie I see Hayley walking into my room.
❤️-Hayley 💚-Hayden
💚oh hey Hayley
❤️yea hi
💚is Annie here?
❤️no
💚what brings you here then?
❤️I'm 15 now and I'm scared...
💚what for
❤️well... Ever since Caleb passed annie has been acting really weird aroun the house but when she comes back from being with you...she's all happy and jumpy.
💚she is? Wow I didn't notice that she felt that way, she doesn't really show it around me.
❤️yea that's the thing...
💚what?
❤️you
💚me what?
❤️you, you can't leave her. You can't break her heart, make her mad, upset and don't tell her i talked to you please
💚wow.....um.. Y-yea sure Hayley
Hayley walked to the door but then quickly ran back in
💚woah😂what are you doing?
❤️annie!
💚annie is here?
❤️YES!! HIDE ME!!!!
💚Ok!
I pulled Hayley by the hand to the kitchen and told her to hide behind the counter. She crouched down and crawled into one of the cupboards. Wow she's actually pretty small for a 15 year old.
💜-annie

I walk to the door after I hear a quick knock. I open it to find a beautiful annie.
💚hey😏
💜hi😍
💚so I kinda have to talk to you about something
💜ok sure what is it?
💚it's abou--
💜oh wait sorry to interrupt but can I get some juice I kinda have to drink something with a certain amount of sugar everyday for a reason...I honestly DK but that's what the dr said.
💚yea of course babe
At that moment.......I realize that annie is heading..straight for the cupboard  that Hayley is in.
💚WAIT!!
💜woah! What?
💚um don't open that cupboard
💜why are you hiding something?
💚um......no
💜are you hiding someone?
💚uhh........
💜Hayden!
Annie walks over to the cupboard an says
💜wellllll lets se who your cheating on me with....drum roll please! It is----MY SISTER?!?!
❤️hi
💜Hayley! What are you doing?
❤️I was just talking to Hayden about something and I didn't want you to know I was here
💜why? .........where you talking about me?
❤️yea
Hayley says running out the front door.