5/ moving?🔜

Time skip... 2 years have passed.
Annie's pov
Everyone that liked eachother is now a couple. Me and Hayden have been dating the longest. Our love has just been growing stronger! Nothing could come in between us.

Johnnys pov
We all have a boyfriend or girlfriend within our little group. I have Kenzie! I love her! The week after Annie and Hayden became a couple me and Kenzie did. We have recorded a song together called day and night. We went on tour together also for 1 month. When we got back my mom and dad started acting a little weird around me and my sisters. They have been really... Nice. Whenever we asked for something they would say yes in a heart beat. I am getting a little nervous on why they are like this so I think I'm gonna ask them now
D-dad M-mom J-Johnny L-Lauren
J-hey mom
M-yeah John
Dad walks in
J-why have you and dad been acting weird
D-weird?
J-yea like.... Awkwardly nice?
M-well John...we thought we would let you live your life in Cali a little bit longer but I guess the truth is forcing its way out.
J-(looks at dad) what does that mean?
D-John...we are moving back to Toronto, Canada.
J-WHAT?!?
Lauren walks in
L-what's all they screaming about?
J-MOM AND DAD HAVE BEEN KEEPING A SECRET FROM US!
L-what secret
J-we are--
M&D-John!
J-MOVING BACK TO CANADA!
L-WHAT?!? We can't move back I have finally started making friends! We've been here for 5 years! And I've made 4 friends! You know how hard it will be for me if we move back to Canada!?
J- YEAH! I have to stay with Kenzie! And all my other friends. Mom it's my dream to sing! I am signed with capitol records! IM NOT GOING!
D-John you don't have a choice
L-what if we gorilla glue ourselves to the pier?!
M-John..Lauren we are moving and that's that.

I can't believe them!

Johns moms pov
D-johns dad M-Johns mom
M- hey honey
D-yea
M-Darian and Maddie asked if they could stay in Cali and be roommates.
D-I guess that are old enough.
M-but they are old enough to go to college also
D-yeah..tell them they can stay if they go to school.
M-ok, but don't tell John or Lauren! They will beg us to go live with them!
D-yeah.... Ok

Lauren's pov
I was waking down the hall and saw Darian in baddies room. They were on the family I pad. I walked in and saw that thy were looking at houses. " what are you doing?" I asked "didn't mom tell you and John? Me and Maddie are staying here and going to school Instead of going to Toronto." Darian said. WHAT?!? I can't believe mom didn't tell us! I run and go tell John. Then we go back to Maddies room. "If mom says yes can we please stay with you two?! Please!!" I ask. Maddie looks at darian " I mean.... Yeah I guess, but you will have small rooms because we can't be paying so much money to live in a house" Maddie replies. Me and John start jumping up and down an say thank u then go to mom and dads room. We have a big long conversation that took about 55 minutes but eventually they said we could stay with maddie an Darian!!! Me and John are so happy that we run outaide and go to the ice cream shop and buy the whole family ice cream!!