24/ happy family😊

---The next day---
   Hayden's pov.
So I went and got Hayley from the party last night. When we got to the hospital she had a broken leg and a slightly fractured wrist. Her wrist will be better in about a week though. Annie had both of the twins. They are both beautiful, perfect and healthy j love them both. After Annie is done and happy, Hayley's bed gets moved into the same room as Annie's and then all of us are in one room. Is it in a chair beside Hayley's bed. I am holding Erika. Hayley is next to me holding Cameron. Annie is asleep. Hayley gets up and puts Cameron in his little crib/bed. She walks out of the room with her crutches.
❤️where ya going?
💚down to the gift shop. I want to get something for Annie and the twins.
❤️awwwwww your such a nice sister😂
💚yea thanks😂
❤️np! Cya
💚bye
Hayley's pov
I walk with my crutches over to the elavator. I am wearing the necklace Hayden gave me and my Caleb thumby. I'm also wearing a bracelet. It's a purple bracelet. It is very thin and on the back it has a white heart. Hayden and Annie have one too. Annie got them for us. Becasue she wanted us always to be together no matter what. When she got kidnapped she got them for us. I never take it off. And I never will take it off. I will where it when I'm older. Until it's so small that it cuts off my hand. I will not take this off. Until it loses its color and just looks like a tan boring band around my wrist. I won't take it off. I wouldn't take 5 million dollars if someone asked me to take it off. I get of the elavator and go down to the gift shop. I get two little blankets and two baby stuffed animal toys. I get a mermaid tail blanket and a yellow bunny rabbits stuffed animal for Erika. I get a sail boat blanket and a blue whale stuffed animal for Cameron. I go back up to the room and see Annie sitting up with Cameron on her lap. She is playing with, she is just tickling his nose and stuff which make him laugh his quiet, soft baby giggle. Hayden is sitting with Erika. He is doing the same thing Annie is doing. They are good parents. They are a nice little happy family! It's so cute. Seeing my older sister with two kids already🙂. Now Hayden just has to marry her😊.

            Please read authors note
Thanks for reading guys! Tell me I'm the comments how you think Hayden should propose to Annie!
5 comments for next chapter! And btw.. WHO ELSE IS EXCITED FOR ANNIE AND HAYDEN TO SING AT ROCK INTO SUMMER TONIGHT?!?! I'm sadly not going but knowing the Internet it's probably gonna be everywhere!!! So excited for the music video guys!!!!!
-Olivia❤️