18/ visiting🚻

Hayden's pov
I wake up knowing Annie wasn't beside me. I walk into my bathroom and get on my clothes. I go into Hayley's room and see her and Annie sound asleep. I wake up Annie because we have a doctors appointment today in the morning. And then Hayley and Alexa are going to the mall.
❤️Annie. (I whisper shaking her back)
💜huh?
❤️you gotta get up we have an appointment today
💜ok I will get up
❤️Hayley?
💚yea..
❤️Alexa is waiting for you.
💚Kk
Annie's pov
I get woken up by Hayden. I get up and get changed into a oversized white hoodie and black ripped skinny jeans. I help Hayley pick out an outfit for today. She wears a baby blue crop top that says" Cali" and high waisted shorts I walk downstairs and see Alexa eating waffles and Hayden lurking for food in the fridge.
(💛-Alexa..... Lol running out of hearts)
💜hey Alexa
💛hi Annie
💜hey Hayden what time are we leaving?
❤️around 9:45
💜ok. Alexa Hayley is coming down in a minute she is just doing her hair.
💛ok thanks.
---one hour later---
Hayden's pov
I go out to my car and Annie gets in the passenger seat. We drive to the doctor and check in. We get called back and the doctor begins to speak.
💉hello Mrs Leblanc an Mr summeral.
❤️/💜hello
💉today is just a quick check up that will take about twenty minutes
---after appointment---
So I drop Annie back at the house and tell her I have a meeting with rock your hair, the old company we used to model for. But I was lying. Secretly I am having Olivia, JoJo, Jayden, Carson, Mark and Brandon fly in. I would Mackenzie and Johnny fly in but they are just a mess ad kinda rude so we just didn't tell them. I want them to be there when I ............ Propose to Annie. Annie will definently be having the twins soon and I'm not sure if I want to do it after or before? All my friends get here and I ask them" should I propose to Annie before or after she has the twins?"
Olivia-after
Mark-before
Carson-after
Brandon- after
Jojo-before
Jayden-before
"Ok thanks!  You guys are staying in the hotel down the street. When you get there just say that you ordered a room from the name Brandon, I just picked your name. Ok gtg bye! Cya tomorrow"

Ughhhhh!!!!!! It was a tie!!!! I need to ask someone else. Her parents?

I go to the prison an sit in the chair. Billy an Katie sit on the other side of the wall.
❤️hello
💙hi Hayden what brings you here?
❤️three things actually
💗ok what is it?
❤️can I marry your daughter?
💙of course!!!
💗yes! Please! I always knew when you guys were 12 you would end up together.
❤️thank you! And two, should I propose before or after she has the twins?
💙after
💗before
❤️ok. And three......
💙/💗yes?
❤️what in your mind made you think it would be a good idea to do all that to Annie and Hayley? You know that year Caleb died, all her friends moved away, Annie was being cyber bullied by haters, people blamed her for Calebs death, she was cutting herself on her arms because she didn't even want to live anymore and Hayley was on the center of all the drama at school, people at school were bullying her, Alexa is never around anymore and all they had were me, my dad and eachother. Hayley is now my little sister! What you did to her was not ok! They were teenagers!
💗Hayden. I didn't know about all that other stuff
❤️yea I figured that's why I told you!
💙please tell Annie we are truly sorry.
❤️No. She knows you are sorry. She just doesn't forgive you. I'm not telling her I came here.
💗oh ok
❤️bye I need to go. Hayley, Annie and I are going to Disney later today.
💙ok. I hope they have fun
💗yea me too
❤️goodbye
💗/💙bye

I walk out of the prison with a tear rolling down my cheek. I go to the mall and pick up Hayley and Alexa. I drop Alexa at gymnastics an go pick up Annie from the house. I haven't tol ten we are going to Disney yet. So it will be a surprise. We drive and then we pass the 'WELCOME TO DISNEY' sign.
💚REALLY?!
❤️yea
💜Hayden you are the best
❤️thanks. I would do anything for either of you guys.
💚thanks

We get out of the car and walk up to the gates. We take many pictures and ride many rides. We stop at a restaurant and get some dinner. Annie gets up to use the restroom.
❤️Hayley
💚yea
❤️so I have talk to you later. Without Annie
💚ok? What about?
❤️it's about- oh wait Annie's coming back
💚ok...
Annie sits back down and we continue to eat. When it is time to leave I walk with Annie next to me an Hayley in front of us. I grab Annie's hand.
💜I love you
❤️I love you too
💜thanks for bringing us here
❤️your welcome. .................I've been getting closer to Hayley. She has things she needs to talk about. And being a good sister she feels like you are under lots of stress right now, so she has talked to me.
💜oh. I didn't even realize I was drifting away from her
❤.......️Annie I can't tell you what we were talking about but...... I visited your parents today.
💜why?!
❤️I am only gonna tell you one thing.
💜ok, tell me!
❤️I told them that you were going through all the other things in life like Caleb, cyber bullying and you cutting yourself..... I told them you didn't even want to live anymore and you only had two people that loved you left in your life. They said that if they knew all that they wouldn't have done what they did. I said they shouldn't have done it in the first place. Thy said they were truly sorry and I said ok and left
💜.......
❤️Annie I'm sorry...
💜.....it's ok.....
❤️I love you. Hayley, Erika and cameron too!
💜I love you too
We go back home and I sleep with Annie by my side in my room and Hayley in hers. I think about all the reasons I love Annie. And with that I fall asleep.

A/N hey guys👋 word count-1085. 1000 less than last time😂😂 if you want to possibly be in my story and get a shout out comment your name, what you look like, Any sports you play, favorite things, ect. And you will get a possible shoutout and be used in my story! I won't update until I get three comments of people describing themselves. Please do not be upset if I use you as a mean character. You might or might not. But that's just the chances you have to take If you want me to update😂😂.

~Olivia