26/ planning📝

----------2 weeks later----------
Hayden's pov
Me and Annie are now living in our new house. Hayley, Alexa and my dad still live in the other house. Hayley has decided to continue gymnastics after her 3 year break. She's still good at all her skills and is training with Alexa. She is really happy that she gets to spend for time with her bestfriend.
For the past two weeks I have been planning my proposal for Annie. Jayden, Jojo, Olivia, Carson, Brandon and Mark are flying into la today. They are spending the night at a hotel near me and Annie. We didn't invite Mackenzie or Johnny because they are both psycho and tried to kill Annie. Tomorrow me and Annie are going to the beach. I will have Jayden sneak up behind her and surprise her Becasue Jayden was her best-friend. Then Olivia will come then Jojo. Then Mark, Brandon and Carson will come and stand by the other three then I will say I love her and all that stuff (omg guy PREPARE yourselves because it's gonna be cheesy AF!). Then i will propose! Then we will live happy together forever!

That is if she says yes tho, I hope she does.

Short chapter but I'm tired! I'm gonna rap up this book within the next few chapters. Please comment something nice and meaning full in the comments. I just need to be motivitated. 6 nice comments for next chapter

~Olivia❤️