16/hay and hay👫

Hayden's pov.
They still haven't found Annie. I have been crying for days. I went back home to my dad's and to visit Hayley and Alexa. Hayley and I are crying every second of the day. Alexa has been going to gymnastics everyday and training EXTRA hard to go to regionals. She wants to win because she wants to go to  olympics. She wants to be one of the youngest people to go, at 17 she is I think 15 now so she has 2 years to train. I believe in her. Hayley has pretty much gave up on gymnastics, after all the things that have happened to her she can't continue, she has bruises, scared and is sore everywhere. I really just want to talk to Annie right now.
Hayley's pov
The police still haven't found Annie. I'm with Hayden right now. I just want to tell Annie I love her. I also want to talk about my love triangle. I have been going through a lot at school. The boys are making me choose between them in the days. I think I want to talk about it with Hayden since he is a guy and know how the boys feel. "Hayden"
❤️yes
💚can I talk to you???
❤️sure what about?
💚uh... Something at... School
❤️what about school
💚love triangle....
❤️oh I see. Do they want you to decide between them both
I nod
❤️ok I think you should date one of them for a day, then date the other for the next day and see who you like more.
💚 why does it have to be like this...
❤️like what?
💚my happiness. The things I love get taken away from me!
❤️oh Hayley it's ok
💚no. NO it's not. My dad, my mom, Caleb, Annie, gymnastics, my friends, my dogs, the only thing k have now is Alexa..... And you.
(Hayden gives Hayley a hug and Hayley starts to cry)
❤️Hayley I have a question for you too
💚what?
❤️when you were hiding in the cubbies in my kitchen that one time.
💚yea
❤️when Annie thought I was cheating on her and was about to open the door.
💚yes
❤️why did it not even faze her? Did she not like me? Did she just expect it out of me? Why?