27/"The happiest man alive"💍

Annie's pov
I woke up this morning and went over to mr. Jimmy's house. I went inside and picked up Hayley and Alexa. They needed a ride to their summer camp. It's a gymnastics camp. It's for 5-12 year olds. They are both 16 now. They are counclers there. They help the younger girls learn new skills and they talk about what it's like to train in level 10/ elite and train for olympics. I drop them off and then go back to my house. Hayden is there sitting on the couch.
💜hey babe
❤️hey😘
💜where are we going today (I say as I fall down on the couch next to him)
❤️um I want to go over by the peir. Like under it where the sand is.
💜that's where we all met. The 10 originals
❤️yea🙃
💜it sucks that 2 of the originals tried to kill us. Thy are insane:(. It makes me sad thinking about it Becasue jenzie was really cute. And then Kenzie was practically my bestfriend. I would have done anything for her. And Johnny was your best friend. And then he tried to take me away from you. I never thought that Johnny would like me and Kenz would like you.  I miss them sometimes but then realize they are psycho.
❤️yea me too.
💜when are we going under the peir?
❤️hmmm. Around 7:00.
💜kk❤️😂😘

Around 6:00 I tell Annie that I'm going to the gym for a little bit. She replies with a simple ok. I leave and go to the hotel where all our friends are staying. I get up to the room and see Jojo standing with a small girl (I honestly forget how long ago Jojo had her baby so let's just make up an age lol.... Hmmm how about 4😂!!! Her name is Avery)  that must be Avery. Then I see Mark come out of the corner. Her hugs Jojo then comes up to me. Jojo and Mark are the only ones married. Even though me and Annie got together first, they were always older. Mark says hi to me then Carson and Brandon come out of one of the rooms. They also say hi. Then Olivia and Jayden come out. She come up and hug me. They are all ready to go down to the beach. I call Annie that I am going to meet her at the beach. Ok she says. When i arrive at the beach all of the crew quickly hop out the. Car before Annie comes. They hide on the other side of the peir. Annie eta her an walks down to the peir. She comes up and hugs me. I kiss her on the forehead. (Ok guys as I'm writing this it's like 1:00 in the morning😂 i might now do as much cheesy stuff lol) as she stands facing me Jayden creeps up behind her then surprises her.
💜JAYDEN!!!😃😃😃😃
J. Hi Annie!!!!
💜what are you doing here?!
J. You'll see!
       Then Olivia comes up behind her.
💜OLIVIA!!!😃😃😃😃
      Then Jojo
💜JOJO!!!😃😃😃
       Then all the guys come out
💜OMG I'm gonna faint😂🙃 why are they all here?! Wait Hayden! Why aren't you as excited as I am?!?!
❤️Becasue I knew they were coming!
💜is this some kind of superset you are giving me?
❤️uh kinda...
💜ok😂but why now? Why today?
❤️Becasue today I need to ask you something!
💜ok what is it?
❤️Julianna, I have loved you since the day I met you. Our parents knew we would end up together. Everyone knew that it would be hannie for all our lives. I never want to let you go. And I never will. I couldn't imagine my life without you. I love you. /I pull thering box out of my pocket an get on one knee/ Annie will you make me the happiest man alive, happier than I already am, and marry me?
Annie's pov
Hayden just got on one knee!!!!
❤️and marry me?

OMG I am so happy!!!!!!!!!!
💜YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! /I say trying not to burst my lungs from screaming so loud./
He laugh and gets back up. He puts the ring on my finger. I jump into his arms and kiss him. He laughs Ben more. I pull away then turn to all the girls watching. I run and jump into Olivia, Jojo and Jayden hugging them all.
J&jo&O we are so happy for you Annie!!!
💜thanks guys!

Hayden and his "boys"😂 walk to the side of the peir.

Hayden's pov
Annie said yes! I am so excited to marry the Love of my life! The boys all say congrats. I look to Brandon and Carson.
❤️it's your guys' turn!
B&C. Haha yea
B. Soon..
M. Oh does Brandon over here have some tricked up his sleeve😂
B. 😂😂
❤️ Brandon how's you an Jayden?
B. Good! Still going strong! And on that note... I have to tell you guys something!
M&C&❤️. What?
B. Jayden is pregnant!!!
    We all say congrats! Then we talk about Carson and Olivia.

Annie's pov
All of u girls are just talking then Jayden says she has something to tell us all.
"What is it?" We all say
J. I'm pregnant!!!!
"AHHHH!!!!!😃😃😃" we all scream.
💜Brandon's a lucky guy😉😂
The boys and girls meet back up together. We all head back to me and Hayden's house. We eat dinner there and they all stay the night there.

Ok guys hannie is officially engaged in this chapter!!! Comment what else you want to see in this story? More kids? Maybe some Hayley love life? Some more time with the friends that are visiting? Tell me down below! I need some ideas! If I use your idea I will most likely give you a shoutout! So thanks guys! 7 comments for next chapter!!!💜
-Olivia🙃