25/i love my life💞

Annie's pov
I am so happy! I love my life! I have two beautiful healthy twins, a loving boyfriend, that I hope will be more soon, and an amazing little sister that I couldn't live without! I love my life right now. I feel like No one in this world could make me sad again like I ever was. I hope that my feelings are right.
Hayley just went downstairs to get something and me and Hayden are back in the room. She comes back up with a bag on her hand. She open the bag and hand the things to the nosey newborns. Erika puts her blanket in her mouth and hugs her bunny. Cameron puts his blanket on his head. He giggles an falls back on my lap. I pick him up as he is still laughing. I show him his stuffed whale and he tries to bite the whales tale. I let him be. I pick him up as I stand up. I put him in his crib and put the blanket over top of him an hand him his stuffed animal.
💜thanks Hayley.
💚np, that's what aunts are for. Spoiling their nieces and nephews😂
💜yea I guess haha
💚hey do you mind if I go home for a bit. I really just got here from a party and my clothes are uncomfortable so I want to change. I want to get something else too.
💜yea when you go can you get me something too?
💚yea sure. I already know what you want so there's no need to tell me.
💜ok thanks Hayley.
💚yup.

Hayley's pov.
I call an uber to take me to the house. I get there and the uber drives away. I go inside to my room. I grab a box from underneath my bed. It's kind of like my safe place. It has pictures from I was younger and happy. Pictures of Caleb. Pictures of Annie, my mom and dad, piper, Winnie, GG, Lynx, toshi and rylie. I have a necklace that Caleb gave me that is so important to me that I'm scared to wear it. I keep it in a small case in the box. I also have letter that Caleb had written to me. I have a smal stuffed animal that I got from the hospital the day Caleb died. I have somethings Hayden gave to me. Like the figet spinner we were obsessed with when we were 12 and 8. This box makes me happy. I keep it under my bed and look through it when I'm sad. I also grab my Caleb bear off my bed and close my door. I walk to Annie's room and grab her Caleb bear then leave the house and call an uber.
    When I get back to the hospital I go up to our room and hand annie her Caleb bear and I go sit on the side of my bed. By my bed I have a small cubbie type thing. I put my box in it then sit with my Caleb bear. I go over and pick up Erika. I ply with her and she starts to giggle which make me laugh. Annie and Hayden go down to the lobby to get some food and I stay in the room with cam(Cameron) and Erika.
Annie's pov
Hayden and I go downstairs to get some food for all of us. We decide on chipotle. We order then walk to the elavator.
❤️Hayley's a good aunt
💜yea
❤️when do you want to move back into our house.
💜I was thinking about that. I really don't know. Because I will miss Hayley.
❤️we won't be that far apart.
💜yea we will. Our house is across town.
❤️no. I sold that house
💜what? You sold it?! Where are we gonna live now?
❤️we live about two streets down from my dad and Hayley.
💜Hayden. I love you. You always know how I feel. It's amazing. When Caleb died you were there. We didn't talk much then. But then you got forced into my life. I don't know what I woul do if I didn't meet you. I would probably still be cutting myself. I would probably still be getting abused. You took me and my sister to your house after you found out what happened. You wanted to protect me. You did. I love you. I don't ever want to lose you. And I know for a fact that I won't. You are the most loving person anybody could ask for. I don't know how anybody else lives without having a Hayden by their side. I myself barely lived without having a you. But then you came and swept me off my feet and saved me.
❤️I love you too Annie. I won't ever leave you. When we were kids I knew that I would end up like this. I knew that I would end up with you.
💜😘 and thank you for being with Hayley.
❤️np😘

We go back up to the room and give Hayley  her food. A nurse comes an hand us two bottles of baby food. I thank her and feed Cameron. Hayley Feeds Erika and Hayden is by my side.  We leave the hospital tomorrow. I put Cameron back in his bed and Hayley does the same with Erika. Hayden soon falls asleep next to me and five minutes later I'm asleep too.
Hayley's pov
Hayden and Annie just fell asleep. Im on my phone looking through Instagram. I get really tired and set my phone on my beside table, then fall asleep with my Caleb bear in my arms.

Hey! Just a filler chapter. I'm working on a. New chapter right now and thank you guys for commenting on my last chapter❤️
~Olivia