Dressed up

(Y/n) p.o.v
I woke up and put on my tomboy clothes. My sister Jades comes to my room and yells.
"(Y/N)! Are you ready to dress up!" She yells and Roxy comes in the room with a dress and a makeup kit. Feferi is on her phone and going crazy, talking how I would look.

"Oh Shit! No. Way Jade . I am not wearing a dress to school today." I say and go to my bathroom and lock the door.

"Open the door now! You have to complete the deal!" Roxy calls out.

Flashback
Sollux, my best friend and Karkat, Jade, John, Dave, Adradia, Terezi , Tavros, Virska, Rose, Eridan, Feferi we decided to play truth or Dare.
"(Y/n) Truth or Dare?" Virska ask.

"Um...Dare." I pick

She smirks at me. "Wear a dress and makeup to school for one day."

"Can I do something else?" I ask.

"No, Jade and Roxy, and Feferi will help you." Virska says.

"Ugh! Fine! You motherfucker." I mutter to myself.

"What was that?" She smiled at me.

"I said FINE!" I say and grin at her.
Flashback over!

I was in the car with Jake my big bro, his boyfriend Dirk, Jade, Roxy, Feferi. I had huge hoodie that Karkat let me borrow. Feferi took my hoodie off and I tried to get it back. I look down at my hair all made and a dress. I also had heels! We arrive at school and my friends and Jade are trying to pull me outside the car. Jake laughs and helps them.
"JAKE! Put me the FUCK down!" I shout.

"Hey watch your mouth sis!" He warns me.

"Sorry but Dirk says that it is okay to curse." I say and then Jake glares  at Dirk.

"Hey I'm just educating her!" He says.

"I'm never letting you be around the house anymore." Jake says and walks in school.

"Come on! Let's go in!" Jade says.

They had to drag me in school. I stood there frozen. This was going to be a nightmare!

"Um.... I'm not feel*cough* ing good. I think I need to call it a day." I say trying to get out of school.

"No you are not backing away from this dare." Roxy says and pushes me through the hallways. Feferi and Jade grabs my hand and helps Roxy. 

"Hey hottie!" A boy says to me.

"Shut your trap!" I snap at him.

Then as we walk deeper in school, every boy turns their attention towards me. I hear whistles and some rude things from them. I turn completely red and cover my face with my hands. My friends walk behind me. Then I bumped into someone. I almost fell but the boy grabs me.

"Oh. Sorry miss." He says and I opened my eyes to see me crush. JACK TREAN ! I blush hard.

"(Y/n)?" He asks and lets go of me.

"Hi Jack! Um....sorry about that. " I apologize and he just smiles at me. I felt like my whole body melted.

"You changed your looks." He says and a blush come over his face. "You look beautiful."

"Um...thanks, but this was a dare." I say.
Then I hear my friends snickering behind me.

"Want to walk to class together?" He ask.

Say yes! "Um....." he waits for a response. "Yes, but you need to help me because I don't know how to walk in heels and I don't want to trip." Good responds (y/n)! A simple yes would of done it.

He smiles at me."Good." He puts an arm around my waist. I flinch. "Uh...is this good? You know so you won't fall." A blush comes on his cute face.

"Um...yes." I say and blush. He smiles and I felt a little uncomfortable.