Party or Game

(A/n: today is Friday.)
Jack p.o.v
  I want (y/n) to come at my party so I can get laid with her. Her body was just so perfect and I wanted that body all to myself. Sollux isn't going to take her away from me and no one will have her only me. I had a tiny crush on her the first time I came here. Now my little crush just turned into a huge one!
  I was kicked out of old school because I almost killed a boy. We both wanted the same girl and well all I had to do was beat the crap out of the boy. I will still do that to get what I want. I saw (y/n) in a blue hoodie and she was with her friends, the trolls. I saw her talking with Karkat and Sollux. Sollux was staring at her and I walk over to them and put a arm over her shoulders.

"Ready to go to first class?" I ask.

A blush creeps up on her face. She looks cute. "Um...yeah." She says and laughs nervously.

I take her away from her troll friends and walk to class with her. We chat for a while and then the bell rings and we go to class. I sit in my seat and she goes behind the classroom with Sollux. So I go right behind her and sit next to her.

"Mind if I sit here?" I ask.

"No." She answers and talks to Sollux.

I roll my eyes and then an idea pops in my head. "Hey (y/n) are you still coming to my party?" I ask.

"Um...I'm going to some friends house tonight." She replies.

"Can't you do that some other time?" I ask.

"No. Because I have to drive two hours to their house and I have to spend the weekend with them." She says.

"Oh. Well what a bummer but would you like to spend a whole day with me when you get back?" I ask.

"I have to ask my brother , but I'm sure he will say yes so yes." She smiles at me and I just smirk.

Then she turns her attention to Sollux and while she is I look at her curves. Damn she was just too hot.

(Y/n) p.o.v
  I turn my attention to Sollux and joke with him. I kinda like him a bit. He is so cute and all. But I have no idea why I lied to my crush and why I feel like this towards Sollux. He takes my pencil away.

"Hey want to know a secret?" I ask him.

"What?"

"I lost my pencil." I smile at him. "Can I borrow one?" I ask.

"Yes I have an -" he says and then got cut off.

"I have an extra one." Jack says and hands me a pencil.

"Thanks." I say and smile at him. Then I start to write a random thing and I turned to Sollux and see a sad look.

Are you okay? I wrote on the paper.
Yes. He wrote.
Hey sol how u doing buddy? Do you want to build a snowman? I giggle.
It's spring. Where can you even find snow?he smiled at me.
Jk. You and me are going to have a blast today. And also Karkat! I wrote fast to see how my handwriting would look like.
The three some are back together! And we have the daring gang.he writes and rolls his adorable blue and red eyes. The Daring gang was our group name when we play some stupid game. A stupid name for a stupid hobby we do.
You know who is perfect? I write.
Who? He asks.
Nobody!i write and laughs.

"Why?" He whisper ask me.

"Because they say that nobody is perfect. So therefore nobody is perfect." I whisper back to him.

"Your damn right." He laughs and I blush.

Then Jack gives me a paper with a huge heart on it. I open to see another heart. And then another heart. "What is this?" I ask.

"Just messing with you, sweetheart." He smirks at me and I blush even more.

After school, I spent the whole day with Sollux, Karkat and Jack. I was kinda disappointed because this was supposed to be a three some and I wanted to do some fun with Karkat and Sollux.

"Okay guys I'm going to be leaving in like a hour so what do you want to do?" I ask.

"WE CAN GO THE FUCK HOME NOW." Karkat says.

"Okay good bye guys!" I actually run home.

Then I got a text.

Eridan: sleepover at SOLLUX hive tonight! Daring gang! :)

Jade and I get in the car with Jake. He drives and then I tell him to stop near Walmart. Jake goes in with us and I decided that we buy some junk food. As Jade grabs a bunch of stuffs and throws them in the cart. Jake sighs and tells her to calm down. I go in the chips section and then I bump into someone.