Yay! Monday

(Y/n) p.o.v
Yay it was Monday! Note the sarcasm. I got dressed in a sweater and some jeans. With my vans and did my hair. I was not in a mood today.

I got to school and entered by myself. I was headed towards Karkat and Sollux until Jack came and kissed me. My crush was literally kissing me!

He pulled away and smiled. "How is my beautiful girl?"

"W-what? Me? Why did you kiss me?" I asked and look at Sollux and Karkat but they disappeared.

"At the party you kissed me." He said.

"I what?! I would never ki-" then I remembered that I was drunk. "Did anything else happened between us?" I asked.

"No besides you kiss me and I kissed you back. Want to be-" the bell rang and I quickly went to class. Jack was holding my hand and catching up with me.

We got to class and entered the class. The teacher looks at our linked hands and raises her eyebrow. "Is there an excuse why you're late to class Ms.(l/n) and Mr. Trean?"

A girl smirks "they probably been kissing in the hallway."

"Oooooo." The whole class says and we blush. I quickly take my hands away.

"Sorry but I have no excuse." I go to back and sit with Sollux.

"Are you two dating?" He ask and sounded a little hurt.

"N-No." I blush.

"Then why do you guys kiss?" He asked.

I covered my face but wasn't blushing. "You saw that."

"Yeah."

"It wasn't a kiss. He kissed me and I pulled away. He told me that I kissed him at the party."

"You like him don't you."

"I dunno. I guess."

"Oh. Then I'm still happy for you." He smiled at me and blush .

Why am I blushing around him?! I don't like him in that way. He is making me nervous now!

Sollux p.o.v
I saw (y/n) and Jack kissed. I suddenly felt a spear go through my heart. I left Karkat alone and went straight to class.
We stayed in silence in class. (Y/n) actually payed attention to the teacher and made some exciting expressions.
"I never knew that!"

Or

"Really? That is surprising that I never noticed that."

Or

"Why was I missing on this?!"

She smiled at what she learn and I just chuckled. She look so Fucking cute and adorable and funny.

Class ended.

Jack pulled (y/n) away from me and she went along with him. She gave me a nervous smile. I know that she is nervous for hanging out with the person she likes. I went to meet with Karkat for our next class.

"IF YOU LIKE HER THEN TELL HER." Karkat and I were sitting way in the back.

"Why would I tell her? It's useless now. Jack and (y/n) are together." I reply.