Video

Jade p.o.v
I was in the kitchen doing my silly things. When I heard a thump. I looked at the hallway and saw Jack with (y/n) best friends. He had them pinned against the wall and I took my phone out and started to record the events. Jack threatened them and a bunch of crap. I was still recording. That Stung bag! He is threatening Dave boyfriend and Sollux! After they stopped. Sollux and Karkat looked at me and I acted as nothing happened.

"Hey guys! How are you?" I ask.

"F-Fine Jade." Sollux said.

Then they left. I quickly texted Dave.
D=Dave J=Jade

J: Dave! Someone just threatened ur boyfriend!
D:what! Who the fuck threatened my KitKat?!
D:tell me now Jade!

I send him the video.

J: don't ask Karkat what I told you. Just act normal and see if Karkat acts the same and tell me.
D: I can't just leave my boyfriend like that! I need to punch Jack ass now. Is he there now? Does (y/n) know?
J:no she doesn't know but imma tell her now.
J:please don't tell Karkat or anyone yet.
D:okay then.
D:just so you know I will punch that Jack ass sooner or later. That mother
J:mother fudging!
D:Jade no. It's motherfucker.
J:why would you say that! He isn't a mother so it's that male fucker!
D:really Jade?
J:🙃
D:did u fall on your head when u were a baby?
J: yes, I fell into a pool of fabulous.
D:😶
D:good answer Jade. Bye now.

I turned off my phone and the waited for Jack to leave and then he did and then Sollux and Karkat came back. I suddenly got thirsty and went to the fridge to get some juice. After that Sollux and Karkat left and I went to (y/n) room.

"Can I come in?" I asked.

"Yes." She answers and I come in.

"Sis I have something you need to see." I said and went over to sit next to her.

"What is it?"

"Um....its about Jack...Sollux and Karkat." I said.

I pulled up the video and played it for her. After the video finished she told me to send it to her and I did.

(Y/n) p.o.v
  I saw the video and Jade sent it to me. Fuck! Jack is so gonna get it, I don't care if he is hurt or shit. He couldn't threaten my best friends like that! I decided to brake up with him when my leg gets better and shit. So until then I will play it cool and act like he has never done that to my friends. I decided to fix myself up first.  Control my feelings more and fix my friendships.

( I am gonna skip to when your leg is alright! Okay hope u don't mind. )

I was alright and my leg was better. I started to run to the beach and back home. Just trying to make sure that my leg works fine. Once I did get home I went straight to the shower and slept.

Skip to school.....

I was next to Jack, he was talking to some friend. I saw Jake and Dirk. Jake looked at me and I ignore him. Soon I am crowded by football players and some soccer ones too. We were at lunch and I was next to a cute soccer player. We talked and stuff but then Jack told them that we had to leave. We went to throw up our trays.

"Why where you talking to Mark?" He asked.

"What I can talk to anyone."