Sollux day

(Y/n) p.o.v
  I was in my room and texting Sollux non stop. Then Jake came in and tackled me into a fucking tickle fight. I laughed and then pushed him off. I went under my cover and he tried to take it off. I quickly pushed him and threw my cover on him and ran to the living room and to go outside. But when I got there I saw Dirk and he smirks at me. Oh shit.

He jumps on me but misses me. I laugh and quickly put my shoes on and when I was about to go out the door I felt Dirk hands on my shirt and he pulls me towards him. I try to get loose but Jake and Jade joins him and they all tickle me.

"S-s-s-stop!" I hiss at them and then I see Karkat and Dave and they join them. I was being tickled in my stomach and it started to hurt so much that I started to cry and when they saw they stopped.

"Why did you guys have to tickle me?" I ask.

"Because we have a feeling that today is gonna be a good day." Jake said.

"What happened to you fuckers?" I ask and get up and then go to my room. I close and locked the door so no one would come in.

As I did I remember that toady was sollux birthday or whatever trolls call it.

I open the door to see Jade in my face.

"What?" I ask.

"Did you forget?" She asked.

"Oh how can you forget?!" Dave yells.

"REALLY (Y/N)! I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT YOU FORGOT SOLLUX-" Karkat said.

"I know it is Sollux birthday day but what am I forgetting?" I asked them.

"We just thought you forgot his birthday." Jake says.

"What are you guys gonna do for his birthday?" I ask.

"Sollux doesn't want to anything and he says just want to stay in his house and spend-" Dirk smirks.

"Spend time with YOU!" Jade said happily.

"Who is You?" I was joking with them.

"No you." Dave said.

"Oh! Who is this you person? Is it a girl who just moved here from China?" I ask.

"No you!" Dave said.

"You must be a nice girl if he wants to spend time with her." I say.

"NO YOU LIKE IN (Y/N) YOU." Karkat gets pissed.

"I know I was just messing with ya dorks." I said.

"Are you going over to his house?" Jake asked concerned.

"Eh. I dunno." I said.

"That is just mean." Dave said.

"I don't have a present for him. What am I supposed to do? Just walk over to his house and say 'hi Sollux, happy birthday and I have no presents for you but we can spend the whole day together if ya like but I have no presents dude because I was just too lazy and I also forgot it and then remembered until a few hours ago.'" I said.

"That is why we got him present so you won't have to give him one and we already dropped it off." Jade said.

"Ugh! Fine! What did you guys get him?" I ask.

"Dave got him a big bee and Karkat got him a baby bee, Jake got him some gun, Dirk got him some leather jacket, Feferi got him a pair of new shoes of different colors and-" Jade was talking and I was getting tired.

"Okay just stop talking you are giving me a headache." I said trying to make any excuses so I can stay.

Don't get me wrong but I have developed a crush on him. I don't know why but he is seems so cute and perfect. I don't know why I suddenly feel this way about him now.