Friends?

(Y/n) p.o.v
After the whole thing Sollux and Karkat and I were back together again. Everything went back to normal and I was still hurt but also happy. Sollux and I went to leave Karkat at his class and then headed towards our class. We sat in the back.
"I'm so sleepy." I say.

"No. You promised me to stay awake with me! This class is going to be -"

"I was kidding sol."

He looks at me and turns yellow. I laugh and then pay attention to the teacher.

Then we get dismissed and go to our third class with Karkat and Dave. We have third class together, sorry forgot to mention it. We go in and sit in the corner.
"Okay class to today we are going to play a game and you need to be in groups of four." She said.

"Our whole team is here." Sollux says and smiles at me. Karkat gives him a look and then soften it.  Dave smiles at me and we talk.

"Chose your groups name." She added and I smile.

"Hey Dave and (y/n) want to be in our group instead with these trolls." A girl says. Karkat growls and so does Sollux.

"Nope I'm fine here."

"So see ya bitch." Dave waved her off.

Then a name comes to mind. I write on a piece of paper and handle it to Sollux and the others.
Sea ya beach

I write and Karkat grins. "THAT COULD BE OUR FREAKING GROUP NAME."

"What can be?" Dave asks.

"Sea ya beach." Sollux responds.

"The teacher won't allow that." Dave said.

Sollux hands him the paper and Dave smirks and goes and write our name on the score board. The teacher reads it and doesn't do a thing. The class reads our name and laugh.
"What's so funny?" The teacher asks and no one answers.

"We are so gonna beat you guys." A boy says and smile.

"Why is that?" I ask.

"Cuz you guys are dumb and goof around in this class so you probably won't know half or most of the answers." The other boy in his group says.

"We will win and you motherfuckers will see." Dave says and they just laugh.

"Are you sure you know how to do this stuff?" I ask Dave.

"(Y/n) just because I goof around a lot and seem like I don't pay attention in class doesn't mean I don't know this stuff. I know." Dave smirks at me.

Then we start our damn game. She gives us whiteboard and paper towels. One for each group. A question pops up and I write on the board and Sollux leans over to see.
"You did a step wrong." He says and touches my hand and then he looks at me and I look at him. His hands are so warm.

"Um...what did I do wrong?" I ask and give him the board.

"Here." He says and takes the marker and board. He hands it to me and the teacher sees it.

"Point for Sea ya beach." She says and everyone giggles.

"This teacher is stupid." Karkat grumbles.

I laugh and Dave and Sollux joins. Fuck this shit already.

After school we go to Karkat house and hang out for a while. While we are heir me and Sollux look at Dave and Karkat flirting and doing love shit. Sollux and I look at each other.
"Um...I need to go." I said and then left.

Soon as I did Sollux joins me. I look at him and he turns yellow for some reason. I raise a eyebrow at him.
"I bet they didn't even pay attention to us." Sollux said.

"Yes I think so too." I say.

Then a couple of minutes of silence pass. Why is it awkward with him now? I mean he is just a nice cute, handsome, fun, adorable troll. His two beautiful eyes, a red and blue one are the most unique eyes th- wait why the fuck am I thinking?! He is only your friend (y/n)! He probably has a crush on someone else.

"Are you all right?" He asks.

I don't pay attention to him but I think. Do I like Sollux in that way or a friend way? I mean I did brake up with the jerk ass a few months or weeks back. So I wouldn't like Sollux that fast. The. Sollux snaps his fingers in my face and I just ignore him. The I trip on a piece of rock and Sollux catches me before I land on the ground.

"Huh?" I say and then Sollux blushes as he lets go of me.

"Where is your mind now?" He asks.

"I dunno but thanks sol." I say and give him a kiss on my cheeks.

"Y-your no wait n-no um..." he blushes yellow and it's cute.

"Calm down buddy it just me. No need to be nervous." I laugh. "But I am sorry if that triggered you."

"No um....I just...don't....care if you do that...you could do whatever you want with me." I look at and then he realizes what he says "oh my gog I didn't mean it in that way you are think or what whatever way you are thinking. I just I don't know what I am so ugh! This shit is just so...I um...am so array no sorry not array." He says and he is nervous for no reason.

"Stop talk Sollux. I wasn't thinking anything bad. But I was think that you could dance in front of school in a ballerina suit with rock music and a wig and maybe some make-" I say.

"Okay um (y/n)." He says.

"In Joking man." I nudge his arm and laugh and he also lets out a nervous laugh.