Saved

Might be a lot of mistake. Sorry I'll edit this story later.

Sollux p.o.v
I parked like a mile or so away from the house. I walk to the house and enter. I heard crying.

I quietly walk upstairs and the cries gets louder. I opened the door to where the cries were coming and saw Jack pants down. (Y/n) legs were apart and she was wearing a inappropriate dress. She looked scared and when she saw me cried more.

Jack looked at me and growled. I growl back at him and made a fist. "Stay away from her!" I yell at him. He puts his pants up but as he does I run towards him and knock him to the ground.

"You shitty troll!" He yelled.

I grabbed (y/n) hand and pulled her off the bed. "Are you okay?" I ask and stroke her hair.

"S-Sollux." She said and I hugged her. She kept crying.

I broke the hug and was about to exit with (y/n). She went out the door first and I went in behind her. But Jack grabbed me and pulled me back. I fell on the ground.

"SOLLUX!" (Y/n) screamed.

"SHUT UP!" Jack yelled and smacked her.

She fell on the ground. My anger level rose. "Don't you dare touch her." I yell and kick his leg and he falls. When he does I kick in between his leg and in his human dick.

He yells in pain. I get up and run towards (y/n). "Are you alr-" I was cut off by Jack pulling me back by my horns.

They were really sensitive and Jack made it worse. I let out a little moan as he did that. "Oh look at that I found your weakness." He laughed crazily.

He then punched me in the face and I fell hard. I get mad and use my psionic. I picked that shit head up and he couldn't move. "Let me down!" He yelled.

"You messed up big time buddy." I then threw him across the room. He landed on a glass table.

I walk near him and start to throw shit on him. I threw a vase. Then I picked him up and punched him. He punched me back and started to gain more.

I felt weak. "Hey leave him alone!" (Y/n) yelled.

"Sweetie please don't interrupt my session with this loser." Jack spoke.

(Y/n) p.o.v
  I held a knife up at Jack. He had Sollux on the ground. Sollux wrapped his arm around his stomach. Oh poor sol.

Jack walked near me. "Put that down. A pretty girl should not hold a knife."

"S-stay away or I'll stab you!" I yell.

He only chuckled. "You won't do that, you don't have the guts to."

"I'm serious."

He stops and looks at me. "Come one (y/n), you think this troll deserves you? He is a troll for crying out loud. They are nasty, have you seen his dick?" Jack asked.

I gave him a confused face. "You seen his dick? How do you know he had a normal dick like you?" I ask.

"Wow that came out wrong." He realized what he said.

"Wait have you laid down with a troll?" I ask.

"Ew! No. Why would I? I'm pretty sure that you don't wasn't his thing inside of you." He said.

I was blushing now. "Wait don't tell me you actually want his-" Jack was cut off.

"S-Shut up!" I yell citing his sentence off. (Sorry I just fell asleep for like two hours and now I'm back to writing this story. )

"(Y/n) pu-" he was cut off.

Sollux had his arm around Jack neck. He was mostly gonna choke him. Jack was squirming out of his grip. I knew Sollux was getting tired and that Jack would regain.

I was right, Sollux then let Jack go and Jack kicked Sollux. He picked up Sollux and threw him near the window.

"Now you are gonna die motherfucker." Jack grins and opens the window.

I got scared, if Sollux died cuz of me I would never forgive myself. So I took a deep breath and let it go. I threw my fear away and decided to do what I had to do.

I ran towards him and stabbed Jack in the leg. He yelled painfully. "YOU SHITTY BITCH!"

"I'm sorry."  I apologized and chained Jack to the bed.

Then we heard some sirens. "(Y/n)." I heard Sollux say.

I ran towards Sollux and helped him up. He had some blood. "Sollux get up." I helped him up.

He smiled at me. "I'm sorry." He apologized.

"There's nothing to be sorry about." I kiss his cheek.

He smiled at me and hugged me. "SOLLUX ARE YOU ALRIGHT!" We heard Karkat voice.

He came up and saw the room entire mess. Once he saw me and sol he smiled. But when he saw Jack he went up to him and kicked his leg. "YOU DESERVE THAT." He growled at him.

"Where is he?" A cop asked holding a gun and put it down when he saw Jack tied up.

(I'm gonna continue just give me some time.... not too much time. I'll probably update tomorrow cuz we have no school on Friday! Good thing I can have all day to write.)