Ditch school

(A/n: i am not going to do the troll way of talking. It is going to be normal English, since all the numbers thingy makes me get headache.)

Sollux p.o.v
  I saw (y/n) come in school kicking and being dragged by Jade, Roxy, Feferi. She looked so beautiful, well she is always beautiful in my eyes. But sadly she didn't feel the same way for me, she has a flush for Jack Trean. Or what you call it a crush. (Y/n) had a beautiful dress on that showed her curves perfectly. Her curves where perfect. She also had heels and her whole face and hair was done. I blushed.
  "IF YOU LIKE HER THEN TELL HER HOW YOU FEEL MAN." Karkat was next to me.

"I can't. She likes Jack remember?" I say sadly.

"OH RIGHT THE HANDSOMELY HUMAN." Karkat rolls his eyes.

"Hi guys! Where is (y/n)? Is she dead?" Virska ask.

"NO, SOLLUX HERE IS STARING AT HER BEAUTY AND HE IS BLUSHING AGAIN LIKE AN IDIOT AS ALWAYS." Karkat spoke.

"Shut up Karkat." I say blushing.

"It's a shame she doesn't feel the same way as you Sollux." Virska laughs and leaves.

We go in the building and I see Jack arm around her waist and her blushing. I get really upset seeing his arm around her. The bad thing is that I have my first class with her and Jack!
"Oh my! She really did the DARE!" Virska shows up.

"Hey guys did you see the new girl?" Eridan asks.

"She isn't new, she is (y/n) with a new look." Aradia says and smile brightly. I used to have a crush on Aradia but then (y/n) moved here because her dad died and moved to be with her siblings. When she came we immediately became best friends and also Karkat.

I sat behind where we usually sat, I waited for (y/n) but she came in and sat next to Jack. Damn did she look hot today.

I had my attention on (y/n) the whole time. When ever Jack put his hand on her chin and flirted with her, she blush. I was just sitting in the back all sad and alone. She will never feel the same for me. Then the bell rang and Jack waited for (y/n) and I just walked out the class.

"Sollux!" I turned around to see Jack arm around her waist again. I smile at her.

"What?" I ask.

"Can you help me?" She says and gives me a Fucking cute face.

"Um....sure." I say and Jack glares at me.

"Jack Sollux can help me get to my next class." She looks at him and he hands her to me. Then he leaves.

So I put my arms around her waist to help her walk. I blush just by holding her.

(Y/n) p.o.v
  I kinda felt bad for leaving Sollux by himself the first class. It kinda felt right in his arms.
"Sollux I'm sorry for leaving you alone in first class." I apologize.

"No it's okay." He says and I see a light shade of yellow blush come upon his cute face. Wait what am I thinking?! He is my friend, I can't think like that about him. Plus I have a crush on Jack.

"Sollux can you please take me to my locker." I ask.

"Um...sure but we will be late for class." Sollux says.

"Eh. We can skip the whole day sol." I suggest.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes. I don't want anyone to whistle at me and call me hottie. I like it better when I was unnoticeable by everyone in school." I say.

"You were noticed by me." He says quietly.

"Really?" I ask.

"You heard that?" He asks.

I nod my head and he turns completely yellow. I laugh. "Sol I am noticed by my friends, so it's okay." I say.

"Yeah that's what I meant. As friends." He smiles at me sadly.

"What else did you mean?" I ask.

"Nothing, you are a very good friend." He says.

I walk to my locker and open it. I see my (f/c) vans and put them on. I throw the heels in my book bag. I go out the hallway where Sollux is waiting for me.

"Hey!" I say and walk by myself.

He looks at me and sees my shoes. "You changed your shoes."

"Well duh! I think that my heels would of tripped me. So I got my shoes so you wouldn't have to help me get to my classes. Plus I don't want any boy arms around me." I say and we walk outside of school.

"So what do you want to do?" He asks.

"Um...we can go and eat something at the diner! I'm hungry. "I say.

"Alright lets go and eat at the diner!" Sollux says in a funny voice. He grabs my hand and we walk to the diner. I laugh as he pulls me.